For the Guys who can't Dance!!

^^ LOL

lean back, lean back, lean back...... lol

I say just try!!! I always appreciate a guy trying to dance even if he's bad at it! Besides, maybe some hot girl will come up and teach you a few things ;)! Just don't be Napoleon Dynamite out there... it's hard to approach someone with flailing body parts!

As long as you can move to the beat, you're golden. Stand off to the side and tap your foot to the beat. If you can do that, step out, and rock your shoulders back and forth. Snap your arms... and keep time. it's pretty simple.

Just get out there and have fun. I used to be so shy and timid about dancing but as I have gotten older I have found that even if I have 2 left feet, if I am having fun then usually the people around me are too. (Unless their fun is from laughing at me......hmmmm.) Dancing to me seems to be more about the energy you bring and not the actual moves your are doing....kind of :smile:

I think it's good for guys to go out and dance even if they don't have a clue what they are doing. It shows that they are trying to have a good time and don't really care about what other people think. I mean if you could try to go with the beat that helps, but I've seen plenty of men and WOMEN dance off beat at the club. Just let loose and have a good time!

As long as you can move to the beat, you're golden. Stand off to the side and tap your foot to the beat. If you can do that, step out, and rock your shoulders back and forth. Snap your arms... and keep time. it's pretty simple.

Oh, yeah, the bobbing your head rule only works if you can keep time to the beat.

Otherwise you'd look like you're having a spasm.