Palermo PM - pics + recs for crossbody

amymaria

housecat
Jan 16, 2009
I went to my LV but they didn't have the PM available. I'm not ready to purchase it yet but I'll like to still research before I buy (which will be a long time from now anyways)

I've seen all the pics in the Palermo Club thread but many of them are simply of the beautiful purse and not actually worn my anyone. I'm specifically interested in the PM becuase I do not want it *too* large. I'm going to be wearing it mainly crossbody.

Does anyone have any modeling pics they can show me of their PM? It would be wonderful!!!

I'm 5'3 and around 95lbs for reference but really I'd be grateful to see ANY modeling pics!

TIA :heart:

Also, can anyone else recommend an LV that can be worn crossbody (even perhaps attached with a seperate adjustable strap that's around the same size as the Palermo PM?, I've looked at the Tivoli and have decided it is too bulky for a crossbody style)

attachment.php
Do a search of posts started by tinaxx. I know she revealed he PM and wore it messenger style. I wish I knew how to insert it for you. In the meantime here is my GM messenger style.

Attachments

• P7190546a.jpg
    P7190546a.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 8,351
Last edited:
I don't have pics but it's awesome worn cross body. Also, have you seen the new Odeon or Bloomsbury? But IMO Palermo is the cutest! Oh, or how about the Mini Lin Besace?

The Palermo MM is a bit bulky at the bottom because of the structured base. Have you checked out Neo Cabby? It's softer and looks great worn crossbody (do a search on celebs with their LV's - the wife of footballer Ronaldo wears it well) . But it's the base of the Palermo though that makes it better when placed down - it won't sag. It's a great bag with all the organizational pockets inside and I enjoy using mine.

The Palermo MM is a bit bulky at the bottom because of the structured base. Have you checked out Neo Cabby? It's softer and looks great worn crossbody (do a search on celebs with their LV's - the wife of footballer Ronaldo wears it well) . But it's the base of the Palermo though that makes it better when placed down - it won't sag. It's a great bag with all the organizational pockets inside and I enjoy using mine.

Oh that's a cute purse BUT I dislike the mini lin and mahina that it comes in....=(