Come on in- SG Club!!!!!! Where we discuss anything...

Eva will not be able to see this is the midst of all the chatter...I enlarge it for u :lol:

I can see very well, just busy hopping from 1 window to another. I've American Idol to watch later.

Yes lulu, digi camera (small slim one) can fit into Rodeo Drive. + cell phone, wallet & tissue pkt.

So are we following mama home? At the rate we chat, we'll be back here in 1 month time.

LOL... when i see our reply in red and green.. remind me of the office emails lol

Dont think chin chin will sell hers.. :P

actually crazy bag is right... I don't keep things for long. I sold my graffiti tie when someone offered to buy from me. I wore it once.

I'll call my SA to source one for you? I think they should have more shipment coming in.

I can see very well, just busy hopping from 1 window to another. I've American Idol to watch later.

Yes lulu, digi camera (small slim one) can fit into Rodeo Drive. + cell phone, wallet & tissue pkt.

So are we following mama home? At the rate we chat, we'll be back here in 1 month time.

LOL... I think so too!

I think Lvbagslover is here already...

Wah, it's quite expensive for a lipgloss. Hopefully still got stock for it.

K I read properly...it is estimated about 68 pounds = to 210 before gst = $224.70 with gst
:lol: ok for you lah! you already bought so many hearts...this one considered cheap right?:P

It's okay. We can keep this thread as it is. Once we kena kick out from the LV Singaporean Club then we come here again. LOL ...

Arayanna, I just came back from LV and I am going to give the Naxos a miss. The cabas is big and the one you like feels even bigger than keepall ( I think)

The unexpected reason is the weigh. Both bags are very heavy! I think you need to carry them to see if you can tahan that kinda of weigh. But the leather is soft and luxurious and it feels maintenanace free! They should make a few small female bags in this leather!

Lol, I posted about the Naxos in the LV thread. This is crazy. We are like doule posting.

You mean there is only Sac Doctor and no Sac sport??? Leather bag should be heavy mah but if it too heavy for me i also die. The tadao already feels heavy for me if I load it to half capacity.

You are tempting me with the description of the leather lol.

The interior is like cruise pink porte toile bag... white with mini monogram. In fact, the brass hardware are similar to cruise porte toile!

Ok, maybe I should just get rose and snapped myself out of this silly purchase. But I am such a hopeless sucker for LE.

You know the Cruise 09 traveller is still on display in Hilton. I actually like it. It can be my new laptop bag lol.

The vernis bug is biting me now..

Yesterday I asked DH about the green Grafitti Speedy, he said not suit me...:sad:

What do u think of roxbury??

Hehe... Lulu why not buy an SLG in graffiti. For vernis, I dun really like roxbury drive. It has a weird shape. I prefer rodeo drive and maybe wilshire blv is nice too.

rodeo drive, the small version of rodeo drive( can't remember the name), then the new bag from tahittien line ( can't remember the name also), hahaha...trevi and the roses scarf..

Hmm, I see you want Trevi. You should buy Trevi. I love my Trevi. Its very versatile and evrything. And if it gets too heavy, you can carry it on shoulder. And its good for travelling also.

okay...

1. Trevi - I think I used mine only 3 times since I bought it :Push:

2. New bag from Tahitienne line..not out yet so cannot comment.

3. Rodeo Drive -- ha ha you need to check with EVA what it can fit. I don't think you can fit much. I think I prefer the Rodeo to the roxbury anyway :biggrin:

4. Rose Scarf - Get lah! Don't think if you got use for a scarf :biggrin:

HaHa!! I think for your Trevi to be underused because you have 30 other bags to rotate what. And I think thats good lol!!:tup:

Haiz, I came in too late and now I am chatting to myself!!

Pls decide soon which thread should we all continue??

@Loves, you are welcome to join LV thread sweetie. We dun really mind. Its nice to have another singaporean to chat with anyway.

Haiz, I came in too late and now I am chatting to myself!!

Pls decide soon which thread should we all continue??

@Loves, you are welcome to join LV thread sweetie. We dun really mind. Its nice to have another singaporean to chat with anyway.
i prefer sporean club lor. stick everything to one thread lor. how about the rest? what's the vote result? :shrugs: