EB Suede Declics 140mm are here!!!

hmmm are they hard to walk in DC??

they aren't hard as in uncomfortable, but I did feel like I was going to tip over :confused1: THANKFULLY, Big Him was next to me and I just held on to him. Strangely, walking indoors I was fine, didn't need any assistance. But now that I've worn them a few times, it's all good. No assistance needed indoors or out:yahoo:

Try 'em naked, let me know how it goes!

where do they sell them besides boutiques? I take it saks and neimans don't carry them and that's all i have access too ... hmm perhaps i will order w/ BG so I can return if i fall on my face.

i love the color!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was on the list, but I didn't get the call. I love the EB it is absolutely tdf, but the 140 scares me! I got the Peacock 120s instead.

DC ~I LOVE your Yellow 140s...smokin' hot!

Thanks, Laureen! Now I'm kiiiiiind of regretting getting the turquoise ron rons! Hmm hmm oh well, I already have Declics. I should wait for EB rolandos to appear on ebay. :P

By Zeus, the yellow ones are very very lovely. I think I like that colour even more than EB, but ssssssh, don't tell anyone!

I have the 140s and can attest that to someone who had not tried walking in 120 + platform before, they were freaking hard and I couldn't walk at all. I'm getting used to them now although just standing up too long - like 5 minutes - makes my feet hurt big time. Need more practice, practice, practice!

Don't you guys want to master 120 eventually? These babies are a great place to start, being TDF etc.

OMG those are gorgeous! i love EB...it is my fav CL color. I cant wait to see modeling pics :smile:

I am amazed at how so many of you can strut your stuff in 140s. I prob couldnt even SIT in 140s lol...I have a hard enough time with my 120s :sad:

I have the peacock 140's from Bergdorfs. I got those in a 40 but needed padding because the pitch is steeper. This time I got a 39.5 in the EB. I think these will fit perfectly. As for other colors, BH is supposed to be getting the fuxia 140 as well for spring. Not sure if these were in yet though.

I have the peacock 140's from Bergdorfs. I got those in a 40 but needed padding because the pitch is steeper. This time I got a 39.5 in the EB. I think these will fit perfectly. As for other colors, BH is supposed to be getting the fuxia 140 as well for spring. Not sure if these were in yet though.

fuxia 140! yay! I guess I should get on a list or something. :graucho: