Come on in- SG Club!!!!!! Where we discuss anything...

If you want to carry the brand, better learn how to pronounce the brand. Else, don't carry it.

That's why, I must always learn how to pronounce an item before I buy it because the person sounded so serious and in case I meet the person again, don't want to be questioned at this age :lol:

can i join this thread? so funny your friend. i understand her point but for me it is more like, since i have already paid so much for a bag, it would be nice if the SA should know how to teach me to pronounce the name and colour properly mah.

I transferred your Q here (going to stick here for now till decision is made) :smile:

I did not know burberry has heart too until my friend showed me. I think the price is like half of LV and almost the same design. :nuts: I think I too obsessed with LV and did not bother to check other brands.

Yeah! Limelight is fabric and it is quite nice lei. I got the GM in Perle but yes I agree -- also wish it is in leather.

Even if I fly to Japan also no use. Everything was sold out on the release day lah.

I didn't know about Burberry heart. Never pay attention to their bags. Hehehe ...

Limelight is quite expensive right? I don't know leh. For me, it's not worth it to pay so much for a fabric piece.

Lol..Hi Loves...where did you come from? :lol: I am sure the rest will be happy to have you join us -- Glad you decided to chat :biggrin:

We got closed twice in the singapore LV club...now we became chatterbox singapore club. :lol:

Yeah I wish the SA could tell me how to pronounce the name. Sometimes, I think they don't even know it themselves :sigh:

can i join this thread? so funny your friend. i understand her point but for me it is more like, since i have already paid so much for a bag, it would be nice if the SA should know how to teach me to pronounce the name and colour properly mah.

crazybag :smile: i saw this thread first time today!

i've seen sg LV or sg balenciaga club but i don't have bags from there so can't join.

you are right, i also think most times the SAs don't really know how to pronounce.

I better don't start looking at other brands. If not, my pocket will suffer bigger hole. It's quite bad already as it is now :lol:.

LV is more established with their bags and SLGs so that's why more expensive.

I transferred your Q here (going to stick here for now till decision is made) :smile:

I did not know burberry has heart too until my friend showed me. I think the price is like half of LV and almost the same design. :nuts: I think I too obsessed with LV and did not bother to check other brands.

Yeah! Limelight is fabric and it is quite nice lei. I got the GM in Perle but yes I agree -- also wish it is in leather.

Of course. The more the merrier. Hehehe ... Welcome to SG chatter-box thread :yes:.

Gosh! but you don't need to have LV to join the club there :smile:

What kind of handbags are you into?:P
crazybag :smile: i saw this thread first time today!

i've seen sg LV or sg balenciaga club but i don't have bags from there so can't join.

you are right, i also think most times the SAs don't really know how to pronounce.

Hah! I just received the March HERWORLD issue on my table...One Flip and I see the denim bijou :drool:and bags bags bags :faint:.

2 mins - I see the Mulberry bayswater clutch :P..I like the look of the Prada Clutch :lol:...Saw the cheaper version of the KateSpade Retro...lol...so many many many :P
I better don't start looking at other brands. If not, my pocket will suffer bigger hole. It's quite bad already as it is now :lol:.

LV is more established with their bags and SLGs so that's why more expensive.

OOPS I just saw your LIST> You are Hermes Gal like Pursenality...
:nuts:

Aiyo, you are in big trouble. Denim Bijou? Me no likey.

Hahaha ... Actually, I am looking for something in Dior but not bags. It's a lipgloss and the container is a Lady Dior bag shape. So cute!

Hah! I just received the March HERWORLD issue on my table...One Flip and I see the denim bijou :drool:and bags bags bags :faint:.

2 mins - I see the Mulberry bayswater clutch :P..I like the look of the Prada Clutch :lol:...Saw the cheaper version of the KateSpade Retro...lol...so many many many :P

thanks for the warm welcome pursenality and crazybag.

crazybag actually i was not really into bags until recently. i only made 4 major bag purchases since year 2000- vintage pucci purse, fendi spy, lindy bag. the rest are about $600 and under.

i like the LV speedy in epi leather but i liked it for so many years without actually buying it until not so like (sian) already.

Last edited: