Come on in- SG Club!!!!!! Where we discuss anything...

There is this canvas Her Bag Fourre tote with zipper but I am not sure if it still available or not.

No lah, it's pronounce as pea-co-tan :roflmfao:.

Garden Party -- another No zip bag lor. I don't want a no zip bag.

Picotin -- I need to check how this look like...How do you pronounce this bag -- Pea-Cock-In :confused1:...don't sound nice lei:roflmfao:

:lol: ...Chin has open two threads side by side and posting. She plans to go LV today:graucho:...Chin come back here first lah! Don't go there and post there first. I don't want to open two thread lei.:P

At any rate, if we talk about LV only in that thread, we will hit the limit soon enough because there a few of us talking :roflmfao:. The mods have branded us as chatter-box. Oh no!

Do you know when I was 19 years old and when I bought my first LV, somebody asked me...you know how to pronounce Louis Vuitton or not? If you want to carry the brand, better learn how to pronounce the brand. Else, don't carry it.

That's why, I must always learn how to pronounce an item before I buy it because the person sounded so serious and in case I meet the person again, don't want to be questioned at this age :lol:

Don't worry :lol:. I also don't know how to pronounce some of the Hermes colors.

Hahaha ... At least you make an effort to learn. They don't spell the S in Louis and V in Vuitton. French has their own way when it comes to names.

Do you know when I was 19 years old and when I bought my first LV, somebody asked me...you know how to pronounce Louis Vuitton or not? If you want to carry the brand, better learn how to pronounce the brand. Else, don't carry it.

That's why, I must always learn how to pronounce an item before I buy it because the person sounded so serious and in case I meet the person again, don't want to be questioned at this age :lol:

Lol...I think it makes no difference one or two threads...they may close both thread in double the time. Too long. Say last time they close our thread in One Month. Now they take TWO months to close it cos we are posting in double thread.... Take up too much memory space :lol:

LOL ... I think so too. I prefer to stick to one thread though. At least we have double time with two threads.

Lol...I think it makes no difference one or two threads...they may close both thread in double the time. Too long. Say last time they close our thread in One Month. Now they take TWO months to close it cos we are posting in double thread.... Take up too much memory space :lol: