Turquoise Dylan croco shoulder bag (pics)!!!

la6

O.G.
Sep 4, 2008
Hello everyone, I think this is only my 2nd post here in LP....but I received my turquoise Dylan croco today (my 2nd LP bag now) and I just had to share! :yahoo: It is sooooo pretty....I have to say the color IRL is brighter than I thought it would be, online on my computer it looked a little more muted...also not sure if there are already modeling pics of this bag on here, but oh well here ya go!:P

Attachments

• LPdylanturquoise2.JPG
    LPdylanturquoise2.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 136
  • LPdylanturquoise3.JPG
    LPdylanturquoise3.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 94
  • LPdylanturquoise.JPG
    LPdylanturquoise.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 128
  • LPdylanturquoise4.JPG
    LPdylanturquoise4.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 114
  • LPdylanturquoise5.JPG
    LPdylanturquoise5.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 143
Thanks so much! Yes it is sooo gorgeous...and very comfy & lightweight! Just finished spraying it with Wilson's leather protectant:biggrin:

Yes! I was pleasantly surprised at how light it is for so much bag and hardware. I protected mine too, but yesterday when we were expecting rain, I switched to another bag. I'm not taking any chances. :graucho:

Me three on this bag - and I do love it! Let me ask you ladies about yours, tho. Mine is a lovely color, but much more of a green/blue than the pics. And the leather inside the expandable zipper around the sides - it's much brighter and more the color of your pics, la6. I did call LP and they said it was because the bags were washed with the zippers closed - I'm just wondering how ya'lls are in comparison with mine. TIA!

Hmm when I compare my bag to the pics I posted, the color does appear slightly more green-ish IRL (the difference is subtle though)....but, the color of leather inside the expandable zipper is exactly the same as the outside of the bag on mine

BEAUTIFUL!!! I have a turqouise dylan patchwork tote that I purchased last fall. I haven't used it yet (waiting for spring/summer) but I love the color. Very good choice! I would have purchased the dylan croco myself if I hadn't already overdone it on bags. Enjoy!

Re my two-toned bag, thanks for looking at yours la6! Mine is definately two different colors of leather, but as my DH pointed out to me - the chances of me unzipping it are slim to none. So nobody but me will ever know that it's very off! Since all the outside zipper pulls etc. are the same color as the body of the bag, I'm not gonna stress over it. Especially since it's so beautiful and was such a lovely price.

The leather is soooo scrumptious - who cares if it doesn't match where nobody can see it! Enjoy yours, ladies!!