Lebanon, TN outlet report

girluvscoach

Aug 23, 2007
Went today because the kids were out of school and we needed something to do! :yes:

In terms of boutique transfer stuff, not much very interesting. Several purple patent sohos, hobos and satchels. Large brown sig and khaki sig soho hobos. Carlys in large denim leather, large black signature, medium in a bunch of different colors, leather and fabric. They were all 50% off clearance but the large size still came to about $180. Zoe medium size in gray patent (they had a bunch of these). They had NO large Zoe's in any color. I know, because that's what I was looking for. :smile:

Ergo pleated satchels in silver and beet (or whatever it's called).

Nothing special in accessories, a couple of zoe wallets in patent black and antique gold.

My daughter made her first Coach purchase! She bought herself a purple patent soho wristlet (about $30) and was so excited!

I didn't buy anything, strangely enough. I usually find something I need.

Anyway, hope this helps someone. I can't remember anything else worth reporting. :smile:

Definitely! Brahh, do you know when they are going to be putting new things out? I have a return and would like to wait until the floor has new things before returning

Went today because the kids were out of school and we needed something to do! :yes:

In terms of boutique transfer stuff, not much very interesting. Several purple patent sohos, hobos and satchels. Large brown sig and khaki sig soho hobos. Carlys in large denim leather, large black signature, medium in a bunch of different colors, leather and fabric. They were all 50% off clearance but the large size still came to about $180. Zoe medium size in gray patent (they had a bunch of these). They had NO large Zoe's in any color. I know, because that's what I was looking for. :smile:

Ergo pleated satchels in silver and beet (or whatever it's called).

Nothing special in accessories, a couple of zoe wallets in patent black and antique gold.

My daughter made her first Coach purchase! She bought herself a purple patent soho wristlet (about $30) and was so excited!

I didn't buy anything, strangely enough. I usually find something I need.

Anyway, hope this helps someone. I can't remember anything else worth reporting. :smile:

I passed your post along to one of my fellow tPFers on the L-burg thread; she was looking for the Zoe wallet in pat black. I always read the other outlet threads for the off chance of a charge-send, esp. if we can't-find-it/can't-get-there-in-time/there-are-no-more-to-be-had here in VA. Thanks for your info! :tup:

Definitely! Brahh, do you know when they are going to be putting new things out? I have a return and would like to wait until the floor has new things before returning

The SA's said to come back Friday...new floor set. As far as getting more transfers in, who knows.

I was told today that Client Track can only be "Factory Items." I asked if "deleted" FP items could be added and was told no. Would someone else check this out and see if you get the same response. I hate that...it sure makes it harder to get things if that's how Client Track is being handled.

I wish this outlet wasn't 2 1/2 hours away! I'll have to make it out that way soon though! I'll have to let you know when. Maybe we'll have to do a shopping day. LOL

I was told today that Client Track can only be "Factory Items." I asked if "deleted" FP items could be added and was told no. Would someone else check this out and see if you get the same response. I hate that...it sure makes it harder to get things if that's how Client Track is being handled.

Brahh, I heard that too. I'm too chicken to ask at my outlet if it's really the case, b/c I don't think I want to hear the answer from the shop itself. Boo. :tdown: