just want to vent

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
my issue may seem minimal ,,and it is,,but i just want to say how pissed i am!!
i sold a vera bradley mini wallet for $7 ,,it was a gift that i didnt use so might as well sell it...anyway the bidder won it for the $7 on the 11th and paid on the 12th in the evening..i shipped it out the NEXT day, the 13th!!! she got it on the 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she leaves me feedback just now saying "beautiful, took a little longer than expected to arrive, but exactly as describ"
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a little longer than expected?????????????????????????
i cannot believe the gall of some of these buyers!!!!
:cursing:

thank you Ellie Mae!!
i responded to her feedback with my own,,i am so annoyed!! i always try to ship in one day,,had to send her two invoices until she paid and then she says i was slow!!
all for 7 bucks!!
wow some people!!

Sadly, that is the way buyers are sometimes! It has happened to me twice in the past couple of months.....one of the buyers took 2 weeks to pay and then left me FB saying shipping was slow(she had it within THREE days of paying!) You can't please everyone all the time!

thank you Ellie Mae!!
i responded to her feedback with my own,,i am so annoyed!! i always try to ship in one day,,had to send her two invoices until she paid and then she says i was slow!!
all for 7 bucks!!
wow some people!!

Welcome.. now put her on your blocked bidders list so that she can't bid on your stuff anymore.... at least not from that ID.

Unreal. Some people seriously need to stick to retail. I'd ask her exactly WHEN she expected to receive the item. Seriously. When did she think she was going to get it? I would bug her until she explained it to me. How did she rate your stars?

I've learned lately to treat my clients like infants when it comes to dealing with me. I don't mean in a disrespectful way or anything like that. I just BABY them all the way thru the process. I send tons of emails. I email to thank them for their purchase. I email them to thank them for their payment and let them know when their item will ship. I also email them after shipping the item to let them know when to expect it. This, on top of the email they automatically get from PayPal providing them with their tracking information when I print the shipping label. In other words, they get loads of emails. Even at that, I'm at a 4.8 on communication! Why not a 5.0?!? What more can I do?! Send smoke signals? Carrier pigeons? Sorry. Personal rant over.

i always do the same print*model... some people are just crazy!! i was thinking..she paid on thursday, is shipped on friday,,and she got it tuesday (monday it says delivered but it wsa a HOLIDAY!!) unreal!!
my communication is a 5 and luckily she didnt change that...it seems my other numbers are still intact too...it was just so weird and irritating to read!!
some people are just never happy,,i am sure she must have some hidden psych issues!!:wacko:
lol

^^^ I feel your pain, print*model. I do exactly the same. I just don't know how much faster these folks think we can ship or if they believe we somehow control the post office and delivery times. Aside from sprouting wings or building a transporter a la Star Trek in my garage I don't see how pkgs could be delivered any faster.

zoesma: Sorry you had to deal with that frustration. Responding to the feedback with facts on dates won, paid, shipped, delivered was the smartest thing to do. You didn't deserve such a ridiculous comment - some folks are beyond unreasonable.

Last edited: