Went back to LV today and came back with something new...

Pupsterpurse

Pup needs another new bag
Jun 4, 2006
I went back to LV today to exchange my Marelle Sac a Dos because the stitching was coming off of the strap. I remember reading about the Messenger Bosphore PM here and saw the GM size(the bigger size...don't remember if it's called GM or MM. lol) in the front. It was too big, but the PM was perfect so it came home with me! :yahoo: My Jack and Lucie(orange/white) also came in so I picked that up. It's soooo cute! I think I'm going to order the brown/tan one, too. The SA was really awesome and she threw in some catalogs(2006 one and 2 color catalogs--haven't looked through them yet). DH also had them put me on the notification list for the new Snowflake Keychain coming out at the end of next month! yay! Here are some pics of the stuff I got....

Attachments

• Messenger Bosphore PM and jack and Lucie side by side.jpg
    Messenger Bosphore PM and jack and Lucie side by side.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Jack and Lucie Orange.jpg
    Jack and Lucie Orange.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 114
  • Messenger Bosphore PM with Jack and Lucie.jpg
    Messenger Bosphore PM with Jack and Lucie.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 130
Oh, and here are pics of me wearing my new bag...

Attachments

• LV Messenger Bosphore PM mirror.jpg
    LV Messenger Bosphore PM mirror.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 97
  • LV Messenger PM Boshore.jpg
    LV Messenger PM Boshore.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 113
love the bag! as i was reading your post, i was planning on asking you to post a pic of you carrying it....then i scrolled down, & you had already posted it! i thought that it would be bigger. i love it!

I really do love that bag. It looks great on you, and I'm in love with the halloween key chain. I saw it today at the LV counter in Saks and I've fallen in love with it. Congrats

LOVE everything you just bought!! I saw the keychain at the store and it's adorable. The bosphore looks fabulous on you!! I've been looking for a smaller messenger style bag just like that. Do you mind me asking how tall you are? Is the strap adjustable too?