Jennifer Aniston in He's Just Not That Into You

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
for those of you that saw the movie (or those that like to help) i saw the movie today with my mom and once again i am lusting after a JA ensemble.

this is more on the casual side...it's a robelike 3/4 length sweater that she had on at her father's house while she was tending to him after his heart attack. It was oatmeal color & possibly cashmere.

i am trying to find a picture of it online but still come up empty...any ideas?

thanks in advance!! :smile:

okay, i think i found it but still don't know whose it by...any ideas? it's perfect for lounging around the house...

Attachments

• jennifer-aniston-hes-just-not-that-into-you-08.jpg
    jennifer-aniston-hes-just-not-that-into-you-08.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 435
  • jennifer-aniston-hes-just-not-that-into-you-09.jpg
    jennifer-aniston-hes-just-not-that-into-you-09.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
I too totally loved JA's look in the movie. I was wondering the same thing about all the sweaters she had. I live in the MD area and light sweaters like that will come in handy for the spring. Thanks for sharing!

kelelanna: i'm not too far away from you so i second the sweater look

mule & olove: their stuff is wonderful. i just wish someone that has something from their line would chime in. i would love to hear about the texture. i know some of the pieces say cashmere but not all cashmere is uber soft & luxurious, yk?

kelelanna: i'm not too far away from you so i second the sweater look

mule & olove: their stuff is wonderful. i just wish someone that has something from their line would chime in. i would love to hear about the texture. i know some of the pieces say cashmere but not all cashmere is uber soft & luxurious, yk?

I'll let you know! I'm waiting for a sweater I ordered to come in the mail! I'm super picky about cashmere so we will see!