Does anyone know the diameter of this bracelet?

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
I can't find anything to measure with in my house since the move.

DSC02105.jpg

Thanks in advance!

My 'fragrance print' bangle measures 8 and a half inches around using a tape measure.

I think that they are all the same standard size......
It is the width of the bracelet itself that makes it seem smaller.
(The wider the banger the smaller it seems)

HTH!

Most bangle bracelets have a span of 7"-7 1/2" (I think 7 1/4" is standard). Any smaller or any larger runs the risk of not being able to fit over your hand or slip off your hand :biggrin: HTH

My 'fragrance print' bangle measures 8 and a half inches around using a tape measure.

I think that they are all the same standard size......
It is the width of the bracelet itself that makes it seem smaller.
(The wider the banger the smaller it seems)

HTH!

8.5 means kinda large, because i bought a leather bangle and had to sell it because it didnt fit over my hand, and my hands arent huge.. and 8.5 def would have fit over my hand if that was standard size

Eight inches in legnth is the standard size for regular ladies bracelets (ie ones that have a clasp)

Since the bangles dont have a clasp they have to be a bit larger for them to fit over your hand........

Personally I have tiny wrists so I have to go with the wider bangles that Coach makes. (1 inch width)
I have several bangles but the 1 and a half inch one fits me best due to the width of it helping to offset the diameter of it.

I wish that they made different sizes of the bangles like they do rings. *sigh* (I have very small fingers too)
Coach should make bangles that are one size smaller and one size larger in addition to their current (standard) size would cover everyones size needs. S, M and L! :idea: