For those of you with Speedy 30 or bigger

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Where do you keep your speedy when you are at a restaurant and there is no extra chair to put your bag? Because the Speedy 30 is so wide that if you put it behind you it takes up half the chair. So do you keep it on your lap? Do you put it on the floor? :yucky: My aunt bought these "purse hooks" to hook onto the edge of a table so that your purse can hang off a hook, but those hooks look kind of grannyish! :lol:

If I am not familar with the "layout" of the restaurant, I carry a smaller bag, just to be on the safe side. If worse comes to worse, I would try to find a clean spot on the floor and place it there.

I'd def still keep her in the back of my chair and sacrifice myself by sitting on the edge... I wouldn't put her in my lap for fear of getting food/drink spillt on her!

Where do you keep your speedy when you are at a restaurant and there is no extra chair to put your bag? Because the Speedy 30 is so wide that if you put it behind you it takes up half the chair. So do you keep it on your lap? Do you put it on the floor? :yucky: My aunt bought these "purse hooks" to hook onto the edge of a table so that your purse can hang off a hook, but those hooks look kind of grannyish! :lol:

it would go on my lap or on the end of the table depending on how the layout was.
No floor for my bags.

I have brought my speedy to a restaurant...if there is not an extra chair around, I keep it on my lap and put a napkin over it...if I must, I will put it on the ground with of course, on top of a napkin...=) I know i'm anal