Is this a good price for?

Bradysmum

Carter and Evan too!
Jan 12, 2007
I was at a mall today that resells authentic LV purses (I know that they are authentic because several friends of mine have purchased them and authenticated them at the LV store afterwards) that are gently used.

I saw a white MC pouchette accessoires there today in excellent condition with no visable rips, tears, stains etc in sight (internal or external) and no fading or anything. They were asking $399 for it. Is that a good price?

I've wanted one of these forever and so am wondering if it's a steal, a good deal or they'd be robbing me blind.

You can find them cheaper on ebay and bonanzle quite often. And since when do malls have places that "resell" clothings.bags.ect. I am only curious because renting a spot at a mall or even a kiosk is quite pricey.

You can find them cheaper on ebay and bonanzle quite often. And since when do malls have places that "resell" clothings.bags.ect. I am only curious because renting a spot at a mall or even a kiosk is quite pricey.

This is a store in a Chinese mall in toronto. They resell lv chanel and gucci. They also offer an authentic or it's free policy

^ To be honest, you can do better on eBay. It will be riskier, but you may be able to get a better price.

Also, I remember several price increases ago, the MC pochette was the same price as the speedy 25 - if so, then the pochette should be around 690$ right now.