are these 2 stams same kind of leather?matte or patent

potato0522

Oct 4, 2006
DSC05144.jpg
index.jpg

the first one is the calfskin from either resort 2006 or spring 06 and the elise (not a stam) on the far right is patent goatskin :flower:

ooops! just saw the lil pic. i think that is calfskin too...where'd you get the pic from? that should help :smile:

the first one is the calfskin from either resort 2006 or spring 06 and the elise (not a stam) on the far right is patent goatskin :flower:

ooops! just saw the lil pic. i think that is calfskin too...where'd you get the pic from? that should help :smile:

i found it from net-a-porter,i am ordering it now.so exciting !!!!:yahoo:

so the stam in the lower pic will be photoed as the same as the upper one??

i am in uk,how can i get the pormotion code?pls help!!

Enter promotion code freeship1, it's valid until 10/18/06. =)

The same colored Stam varies from one delivery to another. Certain black Stams have some sheen to them, others are totally matte; I prefer the shinier version. I also noticed differences in Cashew as well (some are darker than others).

^ Both of the black Stams you posted are not patent, only Elise (the bag with the pocket in the front) is. There were 3 colors for Patent Stams in Spring 2006: Chalk (white), Blush (neutral pink), and Cola (dark chocolate).

^ Both of the black Stams you posted are not patent, only Elise (the bag with the pocket in the front) is. There were 3 colors for Patent Stams in Spring 2006: Chalk (white), Blush (neutral pink), and Cola (dark chocolate).

if the stam i am ordering looks like the first pic,i will be quite happy with it.
i am worrying if it is darker than i thought...

I think the one you ordered will be the matte version, not shiny as the first photo. Still very pretty! If you didn't use the code, call NAP and ask if they can apply it.