How to Clean Burberry Bag?

Thanks Swanky! :smile:

I was wondering about baby wipes...they seem to be the answer to all bag cleaning questions!!! Baby wipes have worked on your Burberry bag?

On the Nova Check stuff, I use a bit of gentle cleanser - like the kind for washing pantyhose, a tiny bit water and a gentle brush. Works like a charm!

Yes, I used baby wipes on my Burberry, ALL THE TIME.

In fact, I was in the Burberry store chatting w/ an SA and she said "you know, those baby wipes you're using to clean your daughter's face are also perfect for cleaning this bag", I said "yep, I use them on it all the time! LOL!

Yes, I used baby wipes on my Burberry, ALL THE TIME.

In fact, I was in the Burberry store chatting w/ an SA and she said "you know, those baby wipes you're using to clean your daughter's face are also perfect for cleaning this bag", I said "yep, I use them on it all the time! LOL!

WOW...I'm doing it!!! Can't wait to see the results!!! :wlae:

Hi everyone!
This is my first time posting in a forum like this...so I'm a bit shy :shame:
I've also heard that baby wipes work like a charm on the burberry novacheck canvas. I haven't tried it myself, but the sales associate told me that she & her friend use them and they work wonderfully.
I'm a bit scared to use the rubbing alcohol on stains because I'm afraid it will damange the canvas....

Can someone please tell me if there is a existant 'protectant spray' that I can put on the canvas bags to reduce the damage done by every day wear?

Thank you ^_^

I have used rubbing alcolhol to get rid of a penmark on a nova check bag I used to own and it worked fine. I dipped a Q-tip in rubbing alcolhol and it worked!

Hi, I'm 15 from Singapore.

I tried baby wipes , chinese medicated oil and normal eraser. However the stain did not come off from my burberry wallet. I AM VERY DEPRESSED. Is they any other ways?

Thankyou so much