Dior lovers - Show us your non-Dior purchases!

eminere™;9770667 said:
What play button are you referring to?

attachment.php

^The bird's beak that looks like a play button. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 1,166
Eminere, I really love your taste in accessories! Your LV pieces are stunning, as are your non-Dior scarves/ties.

OMG that LV Tambour Tourbillon is to die for...well, as is the Dior Christal Tourbillon. I love how all the LV symbols form the wheels and gears in the watch.

Eminere, I really love your taste in accessories! Your LV pieces are stunning, as are your non-Dior scarves/ties.

OMG that LV Tambour Tourbillon is to die for...well, as is the Dior Christal Tourbillon. I love how all the LV symbols form the wheels and gears in the watch.
Awwh thanks AJ :heart:

The Tambour Tourbillon is really a masterpiece of aesthetics and function, isn't it? A worthy adversary to the Christal Tourbillon. ;)

Thanks Eminere, Elsie, & LaMissy! Now a really stupid question for when I get all of my bags photographed with good pics and not mugshots... how do you insert large pics??? I used to link off a website I own, but that does not seem to work anymore. I know you veterans will know the answer!

Attachments

• gucci1a.jpg
    gucci1a.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 453
Thanks Eminere, Elsie, & LaMissy! Now a really stupid question for when I get all of my bags photographed with good pics and not mugshots... how to do you insert large pics??? I used to link off a website I own, but that does not seem to work anymore. I know you veterans will know the answer!

have you tried photobucket. just sign up, upload and post the links here for us to enjoy ;)

and OMG you have the leather indy, snap! I have the black normal Indy :love: