PICS ALERT: would u add a purseket?

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
any comments? ms. bucket goes out for her first day tomorrow after being locked in the closet!

Attachments

• CIMG0994.JPG
    CIMG0994.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 162
  • CIMG0996.JPG
    CIMG0996.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 167
I would def add a pursket...probably a medium size...it will helps you organize your things and make it much easier to take things in and out of! love it! I remember last time I tried on the bucket...I found it so deep

hmm........................and even if i get a purseket..what color should i get?
im afraid after adding a purseket, the bag won't hv too much room (in the middle)

I'd leave it, unless you tote around alot of loose little things. I just carry my LV agenda (which doubles as my wallet), sunglass case, keys, and Sidekick. I don't use pursekits even with my speedy bags:smile:

The bucket looks ok without a purseket for me. I'd be afraid that it would be too full with one :shrugs: I guess it all depens on personal taste.

btw, sorry, if this is OT, but could anybody who uses a purseket tell me whether it's just made from fabric or whether it's stabilized with cardboard or plastic inside?

I was thinking about ordering one, but with international shipping it comes close to 50$ (without custom fees, which lately I always had to pay :cursing: ) which I don't feel like spending on a purseket.

My grandma is a tailor (is that how you say it?!) and she told me she would try to make one for me, so I'm trying to get all the infos I need now :shame:

Thanks for your help :flowers:

hmm........................and even if i get a purseket..what color should i get?
im afraid after adding a purseket, the bag won't hv too much room (in the middle)

I guess if youre the type who likes everything organized you can probably get a small purseket. But if you dont mind fisshing around to get something out then dont get one. I personally wouldnt get one:shame:

here is the link with info regarding the pursket http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/pursekets-39558.html?highlight=purseket otherwise you can go to the site, Purseket, the original purse pockets. Put it in a Purseket and Dig No More!
The bucket looks ok without a purseket for me. I'd be afraid that it would be too full with one :shrugs: I guess it all depens on personal taste.

btw, sorry, if this is OT, but could anybody who uses a purseket tell me whether it's just made from fabric or whether it's stabilized with cardboard or plastic inside?

I was thinking about ordering one, but with international shipping it comes close to 50$ (without custom fees, which lately I always had to pay :cursing: ) which I don't feel like spending on a purseket.

My grandma is a tailor (is that how you say it?!) and she told me she would try to make one for me, so I'm trying to get all the infos I need now :shame:

Small purseket if you feel you need more organization. Otherwise leave as is - I don't use a Purseket in my Marais.

It also doesn't hurt to have more than one Purseket - I have one in every size...

Rensky, does that mean you are keeping her?

I have a contact that sells Pursekets for less than retail. PM me if you are interested. :yes: