Good Morning!!! I just finished ordering...

Cherrasaki

99% Angel
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
the Mono Groom Pochette cles for $150 (plus shipping) at 866-Vuitton, I saw the same listing at eluxury for $200. That is a big difference in price, didn't really expect that, do they usually offer items at such a difference in price like that?! There are still some available but I'm sure they will be going fast the shipping is cheaper then eluxury though so I think I'm going to be ordering some of my items there!!!!

It could be possible but I did ask him specifically for the groom and we even started talking about it and how popular it is, etc! Maybe there was a mistake, I'll have to check, although he did reconfirm the item and price before placing the order.

the Mono Groom Pochette cles for $150 (plus shipping) at 866-Vuitton, I saw the same listing at eluxury for $200. That is a big difference in price, didn't really expect that, do they usually offer items at such a difference in price like that?! There are still some available but I'm sure they will be going fast the shipping is cheaper then eluxury though so I think I'm going to be ordering some of my items there!!!!

the regular mono cles is 150$ the groom is 200$

Attachments

• Mono cles.jpg
    Mono cles.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 38
  • grooms cles.jpg
    grooms cles.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18
I called to find out about the order and they told me that a mistake was made but that it wasn't the SA's fault because the product # he was looking at was not listed correctly (in other words he knew which item I wanted but it was listed under the wrong #... something like that). So the correct order was placed and it is $200 and she voluntarily offered to waive my shipping costs which I thought was very nice of her. All is well!!!