How to scare away buyers on ebay~an example based guide

adoptastray

springtime lavender
Aug 15, 2006
Amongst your high end designer bags for sale, have a listing for a Miu Miu with these choice details.

"The major problem with it is it needs some black leather polish and could be good as new. When the black leather starts to wear it gets slightly blueish, which is happening to this one along the edges of the bag and handles."

And have these as some of the pictures

attachment.php

attachment.php

If there's a leather cream that repairs chewed throw piping and restores completely worn off leather finish, I'll be the first to offer $100 for an ounce.

This seller has some nice bags up but I can't trust any of her listings after seeing this one!

Attachments

• miu miu piping.JPG
    miu miu piping.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 525
  • miu miu logo.JPG
    miu miu logo.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 532
Respond like this when asked about your reserve:

"I think my reserve price is really low and you need to bid to find out if you are serious and inerested about buying the price. That is all I'm allowed to say. Thank you for your interest."

Amongst your high end designer bags for sale, have a listing for a Miu Miu with these choice details.

"The major problem with it is it needs some black leather polish and could be good as new. When the black leather starts to wear it gets slightly blueish, which is happening to this one along the edges of the bag and handles."

And have these as some of the pictures

attachment.php

attachment.php

If there's a leather cream that repairs chewed throw piping and restores completely worn off leather finish, I'll be the first to offer $100 for an ounce.

This seller has some nice bags up but I can't trust any of her listings after seeing this one!

I'd rather have that description and pics than have it say it is brand new without tags, having been carried once.

OT when I first read your name adoptastray I though it read adopt an ashtray...LOL...I was thinking, oh, she stopped smoking and is trying to be funny asking us to "adopt" all her old ashtrays.......sorry about that but I´m Swedish, LOL

Kat

OT when I first read your name adoptastray I though it read adopt an ashtray...LOL...I was thinking, oh, she stopped smoking and is trying to be funny asking us to "adopt" all her old ashtrays.......sorry about that but I´m Swedish, LOL

Kat

Oh nooooooooo, I'm laughing so hard. No, I never had any ashtrays. That is what my handbags are for (KIDDING!)

I always think of the people who try to sell clothes while wearing them...Maybe I'm the only one who thinks its kind of weird but I've seen some bad ones.

Oh yeah! Especially the boob shots. I'm not talking about the sexy lingerie section but just form fitting tops where the seller or seller's assistant finds it necessary to thrust their chest forward. Sometimes those pictures make me reflexively lean back away from the monitor.

Oh yeah! Especially the boob shots. I'm not talking about the sexy lingerie section but just form fitting tops where the seller or seller's assistant finds it necessary to thrust their chest forward. Sometimes those pictures make me reflexively lean back away from the monitor.

they might actually poke your eyes out:nuts: