I Finally sold to a CELEB!!!

shoegal002000

Jul 31, 2006
Ok, I sold a rare item on the bay and when I recieved payment I was SHOCKED to see it was from a CELEB! Due to her privacy, I do not want to say who she is, but she lives in a VERY ritzy LA home, has a pretty common first name and loves my goodies :yahoo:! This is the first time, that I know of, that I have sold to a famous person! Okay, I am soooo midwest, I know!
She has been SOOO sweet!

I had the same thing happen to me a few months back - sold a bag to a celeb. When I found out who she was I told her we needed a picture of her in the "celebrities with b bags section"! She thought that was funny, but of course never sent me a picture of herself with the bag!! Aren't we just star-f***ers!?!?!?!?:nuts:

I had the same thing happen to me a few months back - sold a bag to a celeb. When I found out who she was I told her we needed a picture of her in the "celebrities with b bags section"! She thought that was funny, but of course never sent me a picture of herself with the bag!! Aren't we just star-f***ers!?!?!?!?:nuts:
Swedes are not star-f***ers:nogood::P

Kat:heart:

I have also sold something to a CEO of a clothing company located in NYC. I also won't reveal what I sold, or who I sold it to, but my first e-mail communication was with her, and then the subsequent e-mail communications were with her male assistant. E-mail address and everything was the company name. She was very nice. :smile: I thought it was pretty cool that she had the time to surf Ebay looking for deals and rare items!