okay, what to get with $2850

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
My parents sent me a check for $2850.......yay. i was not expecting that much. i was expecting like, ummmm, $50.... it is just VDAY after all. but they said that they were proud of me for doing soooo well in school lately(i have a 3.45GPA after taking 2 independent studies on top of an already full load and im hoping for a 4.0GPA this semester), etc.... im actually not even sure what i want. lol. and actually, after looking on the LV website....i hate to say it, but there is actually NOTHING i want, well, maybe the ursula. but thats it. damn, this is not going to be as much fun as i thought.:shrugs: what do you guys thing. i really wanted the bag in my wishlist(chanel Maxi), but i dont dare ask them for more money right now. should i just save it so i can get what i really want? i dont know what to do, i am so :confused1: and :crybaby: because i just dont think LV is doing it for me anymore.....oh, plus another bad thing about Chanel in KOP is that its in a Neimans, they dont even have a stand alone Boutique in PA. WTF? what city doesnt have a stand alone Chanel???? that is so strange to me. sorry, i have ADD, back to the point....I only have my VISA debit card and Neimans doesnt take any cards except their own and AMEX, and diners club. anyways, sorry for the LONG post, PLEASE HELP

Last edited:
ooooh, what is this
attachment.php

^ Naxos Cabas

Def get something LE! If you want the Chanel so badly though... I'd save the $ rather than blow it on something you dont LOVE from LV.

Attachments

• louis_vuitton_naxos-cabas.jpg
    louis_vuitton_naxos-cabas.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 725
Don't you like the new graffiti line from LV? you would totally rock a green graffiti speedy!! NM takes checks too, anyway if it's Chanel that you are lusting for you should save your $$$$ until you have enough. sorry to read LV is not doing for you anymore :sad: btw, your parents are awesome!!! Congrats on your doing well in school :love:

i actually REALLY loved the graffiti line when it came out, but after i had time to really think about it and really process my taste, its not really for me
Don't you like the new graffiti line from LV? you would totally rock a green graffiti speedy!! NM takes checks too, anyway if it's Chanel that you are lusting for you should save your $$$$ until you have enough. sorry to read LV is not doing for you anymore :sad: btw, your parents are awesome!!! Congrats on your doing well in school :love:

i actually REALLY loved the graffiti line when it came out, but after i had time to really think about it and really process my taste, its not really for me

aww, sorry about that.. but have you seen it irl? cause I thought it would be too loud until I was face to face with it, then it was just tres chic! :graucho::faint:
Good luck with your decision! :smile:

Last edited: