Had a bit of time today...

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
so paid my store a visit!

Got the new Le Monde (even though they are sending one out - they gave me one anyway!! - LOL!!), a "Rooftops of Paris" scarf in Pink, to replace the "les Petit Meniers" that's at the framers for the girls' room! Got the Brides De Gala in cashmere (the bright coloured one from the catalogue with 16 brides de gala on it - yum!), an orange, peach and lemon keychains to go with my pear (fruit salad!), put a Trim on hold, bought Rose Ikebana perfume and last but not least, the flying carpet scarf in blue....whew! Yep - went a bit crazy, but you do every now and again!:nuts:

Will post pics when we get a new camera (this weekend, hopefully): ours has kicked the bucket (just when I needed it for eBay...ugh!)....

:nuts: Yum!! Sounds like you had a lovely time at H. I can't wait to see the Brides de gala too. Sigh...I am stuck at work while you have had an extremely productive day!:P

You managed all that while having only "a bit of" time? I'd hate to imagine what you could do if you had a whole free day. LOL.

Congratulations on the new acquisitions.. Pix, pix!!!