Ink or Blueberry Twiggy?

shoppergal

Aug 7, 2006
I want to buy a blue Twiggy to keep my black '05 City company:smile: , but I'm torn between Ink and Blueberry! Color-wise, I probably prefer Ink b/c I like darker bags, but the leather on the Fall '06 Blueberry bags seem thicker/softer, which I like. Which blue do you think looks better on the Twiggy? I keep going back and forth! Thanks!!

IMO Ink is slightly more neutral but Blueberry is more vibrant and has more oomph. I can't say which I'd prefer. I love my Blueberry but an Ink Twiggy is.... yum. No help here! Personally, I think it would boil down to which had the better leather. It might be hard to find a good one in either color.

i'm really partial to ink, but i agree- the leather tends to be better on the blueberry. if you can find a ink twiggy with nice leather, i'd be so jealous!!

I'm an Ink girl...but then again the Blueberry is sooo pretty, but that Ink is so YUM..yet the bluberry is pretty...oh hell, I am no help at all...go for pink.

I'd go for the INK first - just because I think this colour was SUPER hot last season and while BLUEBERRY is TDF too, its still around! All the best on what you decide to get... you can't go wrong with any of these! LOL what kind of post is this!!! LOL!!! hehehehehehe!

Definitely INK because i just bought a Twiggy in Blueberry and did not look good at all so i had to return it :sad: (but Day Hobo or City looks great in Blueberry). INK is the best and easy to match with.:jammin:

Thanks for all your opinions! But, I am still undecided so I actually ordered both today and once I compare them in person, I'll make the final decision. If only I could afford both!!:yes:

I'd go for the INK first - just because I think this colour was SUPER hot last season and while BLUEBERRY is TDF too, its still around! All the best on what you decide to get... you can't go wrong with any of these! LOL what kind of post is this!!! LOL!!! hehehehehehe!

Helen, you crack me up!
roll2.gif

Shoppergal, I vote for ink!! I truly love this color! :love:
Keep us posted when your bags come, and let us know which you decide to keep! :smile: