how often do you clean your closet

I clean my closet, once in a while, or when my mom starts yelling at me becuas eit is very unorganized! No, I don't throw things, I get too sad because everything has value!

Twice a year: September (to get ready for fall/winter) and March (to get ready for spring/summer). I'm ruthless both times, which is why clothing doesn't usually last me long. The pieces that make it through to another season are only my very favorites. :yes:

Funny how I only clean my closet twice a year, yet I buy new clothing all year long. :lol:

Twice a year to change from F/W to S/S. And a couple times in between that to toss things I should have tossed earlier :smile:. I make a few trips to goodwill and it really adds up at tax time!

I clean mine out twice a year... I usually sell the clothes that I don't wear anymore at consignment stores, & if they don't take them, I just donate them.

I also clean my closet twice a year. I find clothes that I totally forgot about and tops that still have their original tags on them. But I tend to keep most of my things unless I can't fit it anymore.

how often do you clean your closet and get rid of thing you no longer wear
at least 2x a year.

Otherwise i try and toss something when i buy something.
I move that item to the shelf of the cloest and if its still there when i do spring/fall cleaning it goes toa bag in the basement. If when i do cleaning again its still in the bag it gets donated.

I reorganize my closet at least once ever 3 months and get rid of anything I don't like or wear or want. I am now very careful in what I purchase and have kind of a uniform look going. I only buy white tops, from T shirts to very ornate lace. Seven jeans seem to be the only jeans I love and I have added dark yoga pants. Of course now that winter is coming I will probably have to add some sweaters ( I am so NOT a winter person). I find I no longer make impulse buys and buy more classic things not the "it" item of the moment that will have no use to me in a few months. I think as I got older and perhaps wiser I realize I rather spend my money on my LV bags and have a solid wardrobe of good clothes and not feel the need to keep shopping for clothes every week like so many of my friends do.