from the new mini lin line..which bag do u have?

Tell me which one you have!

• Mini Lin Speedy

• Mini Lin Danube

• Mini Lin Bucket

• Mini Lin Saumur XL

• Mini Lin Boulogne

Results are only viewable after voting.
also...u are welcomed to say something about the bag you have!! do u like it? the ease of using it (e.g: sags?)? would u recommend it to other tPF'ers? thanks!

I'm going to my nearest Holt/LV store 8 hours away this weekend to check it out!! I'm going for the danube and hoping it looks good and not freakishly small :P

I saw it for the first time last week and I have to admit I didn't like it:shame: We all have different taste and are drawn to variety of styles/shapes etc. Are you unsure about your mini-lin bag?

i thought about the danube..but i don't like messenger-type bags that are too long...hope u like it! ;)

I'm going to my nearest Holt/LV store 8 hours away this weekend to check it out!! I'm going for the danube and hoping it looks good and not freakishly small :P

i like the style and the pattern...i'm just unsure whether i'll use it as often as i thought when i bought it.........though i love the damier...the marais struck me as something too old.....i still think the mini lin bucket looks more stylish than the marais!

I saw it for the first time last week and I have to admit I didn't like it:shame: We all have different taste and are drawn to variety of styles/shapes etc. Are you unsure about your mini-lin bag?

I have the Bucket..i used it last week and i received a lot of compliments!
The bag is so soft, classy and casual, i LOVE it.
However it's a little hard to maintain because is a "tissue bag" and i noticed there are some drawn yarns (it's correct? sorry for my translation!:shame:smile:

what do u mean tissue bag? i just took it out from the box and transferred everything from my damier speedy to it! i even added an accessory!

when i bought the bag i compared it to another one and i found that there are runs...the SAs told me that it's normal because it's hand made! i think it adds a bit of flavor to it!

I have the Bucket..i used it last week and i received a lot of compliments!
The bag is so soft, classy and casual, i LOVE it.
However it's a little hard to maintain because is a "tissue bag" and i noticed there are some drawn yarns (it's correct? sorry for my translation!:shame:smile:

Attachments

• CIMG0994.JPG
    CIMG0994.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 79
  • CIMG0996.JPG
    CIMG0996.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 56
  • CIMG0997.JPG
    CIMG0997.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 52
I just got my Speedy..:s

Um.. I think it's not durable