Resort at BlueFly!

BookerMoose

Arrrooooo!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
There have been a few assorted pieces for a few days - the wavy black and white and orange and white totes and the black shiny goatskin bowler. A few other bits and pieces.

Then this morning I saw a medium Cobalt Veneta. Nice! And 20% off isn't anything to sneeze at! Hope someone gets it!

I'm just so sad that the wavy totes are actually cream with ??? color. Has anyone else seem them IRL? White would be so much better for me, for all of the whole 2 months that I can actually wear it here! :roflmfao: If that bag was black/white instead of black/cream, I could really see using it a LOT.

I'm just so sad that the wavy totes are actually cream with ??? color. Has anyone else seem them IRL? White would be so much better for me, for all of the whole 2 months that I can actually wear it here! :roflmfao: If that bag was black/white instead of black/cream, I could really see using it a LOT.

They're not white??? Bluefly describes them as white....it looks like white on my screen!!!! The black and white in the BV catalog looks white!!! Anyone seen these IRL....jburgh, didn't you just see them in Chicago?

That is strange - until you said that I would have sworn they were white, but now that you have pointed it out I totally see in almost all the pictures I can find that they are cream... isn't it strange how our eyes can see something that isn't actually there?!

Thank you, BookerMoose, for the heads up. I just snagged myself the medium Cobalt Veneta!

you're the lucky one!
I was looking at that blue bag.
I minute I decide to buy it, it was gone.
I did that twice with the same bag at Overstock.com
sill me : (
did you get the bag?
is it nice?
i wonder if i should get the classic color of the funky blue.:tup:

In the catalog, BV describes them as marble nero, and marble intrecciato - marble=marmot. I love this bag, and hope that it really goes on sale sometime...