Pearl Green Peyton?

e.Kat

May 22, 2008
Hi All -

I know we've hashed and rehashed the Green Peyton subject a few times, but does anyone have the new Pearl Green? I couldn't find any pics in a search. I saw it in the look book yesterday and rationalized that since it was PCE I try to order it, but it was sold out already! :sad:
It was listed as not available in stores until April. I was bummed, but at least my credit card was happy!
I got the Madison Leather Spectator Shoulder Bag in Parchment/Multi (green trim) instead. I really wanted a green bag for spring!

I haven't heard of the Pearl Green, but green is my favorite colour so can't wait to see it!
Congratulations on your Madison Spectator shoulder bag!

Mary G also saw this in the book, and I'm headed there shortly! It should be available for order in the second week of March unless there is a delay, I think. Be for sure I will be on that list to get it too!!!

By the way, before stock is uploaded, it will show "0" status (sometimes up to a month before or so)...that's normal, and CS doesn't always know the difference between "sold out" and "not available" yet until you point that out. Then they can check the date for you, but it requires going to another screen.

By the way, before stock is uploaded, it will show "0" status (sometimes up to a month before or so)...that's normal, and CS doesn't always know the difference between "sold out" and "not available" yet until you point that out. Then they can check the date for you, but it requires going to another screen.

Thanks for the info baglady!! Hopefully, it just wasn't available yet. I asked to be put on the list when if/when it is. I'm crossing my fingers!

Mary G also saw this in the book, and I'm headed there shortly! It should be available for order in the second week of March unless there is a delay, I think. Be for sure I will be on that list to get it too!!!

Be careful when you look through that book. the disco ball looking Bonnie is in there and it's TDF. I had to restrain myself, and luckily it wasn't available yet :roflmfao:

I did see yesterday in the lookbook and It so pretty! They called Jax and it shoud be avail to order the second week of March the lookbook book says avail in stores april first of april so dont worry as baglady says it goes to 0 and seems to be soldout! before it goes in the computer. I would of order it to if was avail but I guess we might have to wait a bit!

Oh and Im on the list to be called I hope all of us get this pretty perlized leather green peyton! I did see disco ball bonnie tote it white with silver balls right I think it was 1200 it looks so shiny so cute!

Last edited:
I did see yesterday in the lookbook and It so pretty! They called Jax and it shoud be avail to order the second week of March the lookbook book says avail in stores april first of april so dont worry as baglady says it goes to 0 and seems to be soldout! before it goes in the computer. I would of order it to if was avail but I guess we might have to wait a bit!

Oh and Im on the list to be called I hope all of us get this pretty perlized leather green peyton! I did see disco ball bonnie tote it white with silver balls right I think it was 1200 it looks so shiny so cute!

Ok, please help me out here & sorry if I sound dumb...

But where is this lookbook? Do you get them in the mail? Store?

Ok, please help me out here & sorry if I sound dumb...

But where is this lookbook? Do you get them in the mail? Store?
Not a dumb question at all. The Look Book is an In-Store reference that usually sits on one of the counters, sometimes near the seating depending on the size of your Boutique. It's a red leather 3-ring binder with glossy pages, style numbers & descriptions. If you don't see it in your boutique, just ask them where it is. We call it the Look Book, but the SAs refer to it as the CSR (Customer Special Request) book.

Caution: previous viewers might have left their drool on some of the pages. No worries though, because you'll probably do the same thing! :drool:

Not a dumb question at all. The Look Book is an In-Store reference that usually sits on one of the counters, sometimes near the seating depending on the size of your Boutique. It's a red leather 3-ring binder with glossy pages, style numbers & descriptions. If you don't see it in your boutique, just ask them where it is. We call it the Look Book, but the SAs refer to it as the CSR (Customer Special Request) book.

Caution: previous viewers might have left their drool on some of the pages. No worries though, because you'll probably do the same thing! :drool:

Thank you Coachgrl!!!! You are the BEST!! I'll have to look around for it next time I'm in the boutique!!

By the way, ladies, I'm also now on the list for thegreen as well as PURPLE PATENT PEYTON!!!!!!!

Can we tell how excited I am?!?!?! My SA is going to call just as soon as it comes in. I want to get both of these (yes, definitely obsessed...these will be numbers 7 and 8!!) Looks like my dry spell with Coach is over!!!

There's also gray and I forgot what other color in patent....as well as a metallic that looks to be the same texture as the plat. Lily and Bridgit.

On an unhappier note...the pieced leather Parker satchel that I ordered... I saw the pic in the book and thought there was one with lavendar in it, and I was going to exchange it. They told me there were two of them, but it turns out another misleading photo for Coach!! :crybaby:

Oh well!!!

By the way, ladies, I'm also now on the list for thegreen as well as PURPLE PATENT PEYTON!!!!!!!

Can we tell how excited I am?!?!?! My SA is going to call just as soon as it comes in. I want to get both of these (yes, definitely obsessed...these will be numbers 7 and 8!!) Looks like my dry spell with Coach is over!!!

There's also gray and I forgot what other color in patent....as well as a metallic that looks to be the same texture as the plat. Lily and Bridgit.

On an unhappier note...the pieced leather Parker satchel that I ordered... I saw the pic in the book and thought there was one with lavendar in it, and I was going to exchange it. They told me there were two of them, but it turns out another misleading photo for Coach!! :crybaby:

Oh well!!!

PURPLE PATENT PEYTON... WOW! Are we talking about the red hardback book that sits on the counter at FP? I'm going to have to hit the FP and look through it! So baglady39...you have 6 Peytons??? I only have 2 :crybaby: but I'm scouting for #3 right now! I do have a chocolate Haversack in the mail...did a charge/send from the Wrentham Coach outlet. Bought my apple spray and conditioner today at Burlington...ready to spray that suede down!