Ladies, Help! My head is spinning again.......

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Okay, why does this bag thing drive me so nuts. I know that we are all bag-addicted here but let me just share with you how bad I am.

I am going to Boston on Sat. with Shoes319 and we are going to LV!! So, I was all set to get a shoulder bag as I don't have one anymore and sometimes would like the convienence of a shoulder bag. So, I have been trying to decide between the Popincourt Haut, Croissant MM, MM Looping, and Petit Bucket.

So, I actually print out all the pictures of these bags so I can keep looking at them and do not have to go back and forth on the computer.

Then today.....I think, hmm, maybe I don't want a shoulder bag, maybe I want another handheld bag. Maybe an Epi bag? Maybe a Ellipse Petit? So, I print out more pictures.

Okay, so now, I basically have my own "LV Catalouge" in my hands, paper's spread out everywhere.....I am going nuts.

It's not like I don't have anything else to do....I am doing this inbetween taking 3 classes of my own, taking care of a 6 & 7 year old, and cooking, cleaning, you know the drill.

I'm nuts. I have no idea what I'm going to get. I am going to get something, that's for sure, but no idea what. Okay, now I'm just rambling.

Imagine living with me.....God bless my hubby!!!

I felt the same way when I was trying to decide on my second LV purse...there are just too many choices that it eventually makes you go crazy! :nuts: I would pull up ELUX every day at home and at work and just stare at the bags and get all anacy over making a decision. I drove my husband absolutely crazy and he was like "just get a bag, just press the order button"..haha.

I will have to tell you though I LOVE the Popincourt Haut. My mom actually has that bag and it just looks so good, I wouldn't mind having one. It fits as a shoulder bag perfectly. I would go with a shoulder bag if you don't have one, but that is just IMO! Just go and try everything on this weekend and you'll fall in love with one (ok maybe more than one...I would)!!!!

GOOD LUCK!! Can't wait to see what you get!:upsidedown:

Oh wait, you said that like it was a bad thing..I love the idea of not having to pull up page after page of bags, going back & forth ....oops am I missing the point of your post:shame:
obsession, it isn't just a fragrance...

Oh wait, you said that like it was a bad thing..I love the idea of not having to pull up page after page of bags, going back & forth ....oops am I missing the point of your post:shame:
obsession, it isn't just a fragrance...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Taco, you always make me laugh!!! Thank you!

Seriously though, I didn't even think of how much ink I've used!!! Now I gotta go check it.

Traci, when you are at the store you'll know the bag you really want!!! It will SPEAK to you!!!:nuts: That's how I ended up with half of my bags!!! Most of them were impulse buys because the bag jumps out at you while you are there and you can't leave without, KWIM?:graucho:

I hear ya! My Mom says we are going this weekend for one more bag and then we are on a ban for awhile, but when we go in, we do go in with our print-outs and our SA thinks it's sooo cute.

I've got it narrowed down to a Damier piece this time, but geez, it's hard to choose!

Okay, so now, I basically have my own "LV Catalouge" in my hands, paper's spread out everywhere.....I am going nuts.

:lol: this cracked me up! we're all so much alike in more ways than one :yes: my computer's desktop is crammed with photos of all the stuff i want too. and i agree with Irene, you will know which one when you see it. any one of them is an excellent choice. of course, they're Louis Vuitton! ;)