Confessions of a Shopaholic

Now i want a GREEN scarf :drool: The movie was really funny. My friend (who doesn't read the series) thinks the movie was boring and she was falling asleep. But i loved it!!!!!

The movie was soo cute. All her outfits were gorgeous! Date movie.

Where does one find such dates? :P
I've never dated anyone who'd want to see that movie and I'm sure my husband wouldn't be at all interested either! I'll be seeing it as a "girl's night out" movie this weekend. In fact, this is one of those chick flicks that's only fun for me if I'm seeing it with other women so we can talk about the clothes, shoes and bags afterward.

^Hehe i wouldn't want to drag my SO to watch this either. I think it's more of a girls night out movie...

Where does one find such dates? :P
I've never dated anyone who'd want to see that movie and I'm sure my husband wouldn't be at all interested either! I'll be seeing it as a "girl's night out" movie this weekend. In fact, this is one of those chick flicks that's only fun for me if I'm seeing it with other women so we can talk about the clothes, shoes and bags afterward.

I guess I am quite lucky because I was thinking I was going to watch this with a girlfriend. I didn't have to drag my husband because he was the one who picked the movie and took me to watch it because he said I am exactly the shopaholic and he knew I would like it. He knows I own and have read the book. It was our Valentine's movie. And there were tons of other couples in the theater as well soooo.... :heart::heart::heart:

Last edited: