So I've been calling around and OMG! GGH and some *new releases*-->

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
I'm going to list some things I've found here. Some you may have to PM me for the SA's name if they spent a lot of time looking for me.

If I share with you, all I ask is that you talk to the SA who I've been making dig in the stock room, pull tags out and give me date codes.

I don't personally have any connection, I just want them to look for me in the future when I call.;););) So I want to "give back"!

I can't promise these will still be there when you call, but they have been there within' the last few days. I can't buy them all (darn), so I thought I'd share.

First one...

Amethyst GGH Envelope Clutch - Saks (ask for Designer Handbags, then ask for Kristen) 210-341-4111
Amethyst GSH MidDay - Kristen (above)
Maldives RH City - Kristen (above)
Officier RH City - Kristen (above)

Vert Fonce GGH Part Time - PM me for details
Granny is "in" (just RH so far) at NM Tyson - 703-761-1600 *ask for Marie Christine
Officier is "in" at NM Hawaii 808-951-8887
Amethyst GSH PomPom at NM Hawaii

NM Tyson - Marie 703-761-1600
they have a couple of GGH bags, one in brown and an off-white (I didn't ask further questions since I was looking for something else)
they also have a pale blue WE with GGH

You're so sweet to update everyone. :flowers: I have to go to Tyson's next week, so maybe I can sneak some spy photos.....
Awww... :blush: I would LOVE some spy photos! :woohoo:Especially of that Granny they have. They should be getting Maldives soon too!

One of the SA's I asked to describe "Granny" to me said "it does NOT look like a granny apple to me". Also said it had some yellow undertones and not ashy or gray ones like I was hoping. Either way, I can't wait for pics!!