Looking for a BESACE Bag?

I did search it for the hole summer and diceded to buy an older on from Corey in Black Suede. It was not cheap but worth al the money on the world. Corey is so sweet and has a Giant good taste in bags and describing them. I did see that Bertibleubird has some older bags in that shape on the bonanzle.
They are lovely and mostly better than new ones.
Good luck and Hugs FX:heart::heart::heart:

^^The one that she has is a white bag that was dyed black - I just don't want to go there. Plus it has pewter hardware and I prefer brass.

Thank you for thinking of me ladies though. :flowers: The search goes on!

So I'm still searching for a BLACK Besace circa 2008. I figure it will hold me over until my someday-dream bag of a FB hobo can be found.

Do you guys think it's worth it to call every single NM, Barneys, etc. to do a search for one - or should I assume there are no more left in any store on earth?

So I'm still searching for a BLACK Besace circa 2008. I figure it will hold me over until my someday-dream bag of a FB hobo can be found.

Do you guys think it's worth it to call every single NM, Barneys, etc. to do a search for one - or should I assume there are no more left in any store on earth?

You might check back in the old threads, but I know NM never even ordered the style, and I'm pretty sure that was true of the major department stores here (Saks, Barneys, Nordies). I'd try calling all the Balenciaga boutiques first, in case something has surfaced in one of the newer stores. Or in Europe. Paris seemed to get more than BALNY. Most people who found them got on lists at small boutiques that were off the beaten path -- like in Australia. :shrugs: It was totally silly how the bag got publicized during fashion week but barely produced.

This is the exact one I want:

BalenciagaBlackFlatBrassBag.jpg

hhheeeelllppppp!