Sewer Cats?

envyme

La Ilaha Illa Allah
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Are there such cats in existence? I was taking the trash out and I saw a cat run from my front porch and into the sewer/drainage:wtf: . Its kind of eerie. On top of that, it was a fat cat. Probably eating dead rats and crap:yucky: . Freaked me out! No one on my street has cats. We all have dogs. I'm actually scared.

^^^ No, i've heard this cat at nights. The first couple of times I heard it meowing (around midnight) I thought it was a set up. My cousin sent me an email of how predators would use a cat to lure single women out of their home (because women are supposed to have a soft spot for a lost cat). THEN, a few weeks later, I was going out on my deck and I saw the cat in MY BACKYARD. It squeezed its fat ass through the fence/trees into my neighbor's yard when it saw me.

Could it be poisonous?

LOL You would not like my cat then!!! :smile:

HPIM0768.jpg

LOL! I'm sorry I'm laughing, but I'm sure it's nothing. Cats are nothing to be afraid of. It's either someone's pet and has managed to come for a visit in your neighbourhood, or maybe it is a stray and just got spooked by you taking out the garbage, ran to the first place it saw to hide.

Could it be poisonous?

A poisonous cat?!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I'm sorry, but there is definitely no such thing as a poisonous cat! If it does live around the sewer, it might have grubby paws (although, being a cat, it probably keeps itself pretty clean), but it certainly won't be poisonous!!! :lol:

If it is a stray, I doubt very much that it lives in the sewer, because most cats don't like water.

It probably just catches its dinner (rats and mice) around the entrance. :yes:

I am cracking up:roflmfao: :roflmfao: ...and Selena posting the pic of your cats could be considered EVIL...they are a little scary looking:graucho: ...even for a cat lover:smile: !!!
Envyme...I think you are safe....I have never heard of a poisonous cat!!!!

Are there such cats in existence? I was taking the trash out and I saw a cat run from my front porch and into the sewer/drainage:wtf: . Its kind of eerie. On top of that, it was a fat cat. Probably eating dead rats and crap:yucky: . Freaked me out! No one on my street has cats. We all have dogs. I'm actually scared.

envyme, I hate to scare you ,but there are sewer rats that can get as large as a small cat. Are you sure it wasn't a rat that you saw?:wtf:

This thread is funny. Sorry. I don't think there are sewer cats, but cats who live in sewers. What I mean is: there are stray cats in our neighborhood, and they go in and out of the sewer to get shelter(yes I know it's very sad, I feel so bad for them.) But they only use the sewer for a quick shelter, they are usually under someone's backyard deck(another place where I've seen them.)
Selena, I LOVE your kitties!! Spyhnx's are sooo cute!