Bh Sale Price list + availability

Thanks Hermes and the OP of the earlier thread which mysteriously disappeared. I have been thinking about getting a Giant Hobo for awhile so these prices clinched it for me. I got the Plomb - its 2007 3 so it is Plomb not Anthra. I think it will look amazing with the SGH - and its chevre (woo hoo). I asked Merlyn about the tracking and she said there is no website to track these numbers on. Perhaps once they get handed off to the distant carrier (Canada Post for me) it will be trackable. Can't wait.

Thanks Hermes and the OP of the earlier thread which mysteriously disappeared. I have been thinking about getting a Giant Hobo for awhile so these prices clinched it for me. I got the Plomb - its 2007 3 so it is Plomb not Anthra. I think it will look amazing with the SGH - and its chevre (woo hoo). I asked Merlyn about the tracking and she said there is no website to track these numbers on. Perhaps once they get handed off to the distant carrier (Canada Post for me) it will be trackable. Can't wait.

Thanks for clarifying! I ordered the hobo too! I don't really know the differences between anthracite & plomb.

Anthracite and Plomb are both greyish chameleon shades that can change with the lighting. In 2007 Antracite was from the s/s collection and is more "tealy"; Plomb was from the f/w collection and is more "steely". Both are great choices.

Do you know how much is the Giant Hobo in Europe?
I have one on hold in Bahrain and I am not sure if it is a good deal.
Do you think this bag is Plomb? They told me they can't find the paper tag but they are "so sure" that it is 07.
It is a bag for my mum, she said she likes anthra but I think plomb would be ok, but not if the price is near retail in Europe, so I can chose here the color I like.
Opinions please :smile:

Attachments

• plomb.jpg
    plomb.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 224
^ I got the same one, and yes we think its 07 plomb. I only know it retails $1245 in the US.

Northerdancer said "Anthracite and Plomb are both greyish chameleon shades that can change with the lighting. In 2007 Antracite was from the s/s collection and is more "tealy"; Plomb was from the f/w collection and is more "steely". Both are great choices."

HTH