My First Fendi Spy - Fortuny Leather!

tpa190108

Oct 1, 2006
Hey everyone, a lovely young gentleman from FedEx just delivered my first Fendi Spy! :yahoo: I can't wait to rock it!! Pics below!

And believe it or not, I'm a new convert...this is actually my first Fendi bag period! I've fallen quickly and madly in love, I really want a B. Bag soon. Maybe I'll treat myself after exams are over :graucho: But until then, I'm fine with enjoying this baby! :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC00324.JPG
    DSC00324.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC00331.JPG
    DSC00331.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 352
CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: You've made a great choice!!!:love: Trust me when I tell you this bag goes with EVERYTHING!!!:nuts:

Thanks LV Addict! I'm already going through my closet and the possibilities. It's such a neat color, can definitely be dressed up or down.

Oh, another thing. As I continue to gawk, I read over the card that came with it:

"This article is made from a leather which has been specially treatment. The particular technique give the product an extremely delicate structure but an aspect which is unique in its bicolour effect and velvety finish..."

Has anyone else seen the English messed up like that? I'd be worried something was up if I hadn't ordered it direct from the Manhattan store. Oh well, things get lost in translation all the time. The imperfections in the grammar certainly don't take away from the perfection of this bag!! :heart: :yahoo: :heart:

Oh My. That is lovely...

hehehe i am watching "The Nine" and one of the girls came to the funeral carrying a black spy bag. It was sooo cool. That's the first time i've seen it on TV