Juicy Couture 'Blooming' Bracelet

amy84023

Totally Banned!
O.G.
May 31, 2007
I picked up the Juicy Couture 'Blooming' Bracelet yesterday at Nordies and took a pic in case anyone was wondering what it looked like on. I love it! If anyone is on the fence about this one (I actually was until I saw it and put it on) you should go and check it out!

bracelet.jpg

Yeah, it was a very similar bracelet, but it had some other stuff on it, like a ladybug and a daisy as well as other flowers. Its the same bracelet...just different types of flowers that make it up. And it was from summer 08.

I just ordered the new Juicy bracelet! Is it very fragile - could it easily chip? Perhaps I should just wear it for going out as opposed to running errands with the kids. I think I'm really going to like it!

I just ordered the new Juicy bracelet! Is it very fragile - could it easily chip? Perhaps I should just wear it for going out as opposed to running errands with the kids. I think I'm really going to like it!

Nope, it isn't fragile at all! Its so heavy duty, you could probably fend off an attacker with it lol.