ARG ordered another bag >_< , maybe a boooogie?

pgtea

^____^
Jan 8, 2009
ARGH

i confess, i ordered another bag , after i declared to stop buying before summer/fall bags hit after the SS and again, after the Neither Paper Nor Plastic. i didn't even want to share it in the Tick-Tock thread because i was :shame:

blueberry Being Uma! got it from touchofsass.net and i'm praying that it gets here tomorrow :drool: i thought i was going to hate myself for duplicating colors but i love both my grape Shopper and NPNP! and the blueberry GW i have is so different from the Being Uma i'm waiting on,

i don't have work on monday (whee!!!) ...ooh, i just realized and deleted a whole spiel on how i'd have to wait 'til monday/tues to get the Uma but then i realized USPS is open on saturday, bwahhahaaa *triumphant*

now.......can't decide which BOOGIE color to get! green apple, pink lemonade, or blue hawaiian?! i haven't seen green apple in person but i want to get the green apple chicklit for my mum's bday next month, so maybe i'll order that from MHB first?! ARGH. i'm getting the quarterly work bonus next week and both MHB and TPF are like :devil: to my budgeting and saving for the erm...future...OF MORE TANOS...no...financial stability...wait..arg..waaa...haha...woo...explosion of ellipses...go me :rolleyes:

i really wish there was black trim and silver hardware on the spring colors...it makes me think brown is too casual but even if there's a bit o' brown on a screaming-loud fuschia pink lemonade boogie, it could still be almost a night-out bag?

how about the fall raspberry boogie? that has black trim! cjour (divacollection2009) has one on the bay right now (although no returns...). And thatsourbag.com also has it and they DO returns. I have purchased from them and all went well.

oh pg you are HILARIOUS! the only other person in this forum who loves/overuses ellipses as much as i do............................................ :smooch:

first, i totally feel you about the brown trim! that's exactly why i don't like it! you totally nailed it. the only reason i ordered lemon drop was b/c it has this darker cognac trim - supposedly a richer brown. so i'm curious to see what it actually looks like. i have a feeling that it will either make or break my decision to keep it...

being uma. it was totally on my list - that price at touch of sass was CRAAAAAZY so i don't blame you. i only refrained b/c....er, i dunno why. :thinking: i'm soooooooooooooooo curious to see what it looks like IRL. can't wait to see it! i'll live vicariously through you for now. (if only that worked for us tPFers more often. HAHAHA.)

as for colors for you next boogie, i can't help you! i think green apple might be my fav - don't hit me girls, but i don't love the BH that much.... any chance you can wait for the colors in fall for some black trim options? (ha, who are we kidding??)

Last edited:
ooh....i wish i could see the raspberry in person! i really like the fuschia/blue-y-tone (too...many...hyphens...now........ellipsess) of my pink lemonade chicklit :T but tygerkitty has some awesome comparison pictures up...i will mosey over to look at them soon! i still need to try turning my purse-to-go inside-out like you mentioned-- WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?! my chicklit can fit length-wise, now!

how about the fall raspberry boogie? that has black trim! cjour (divacollection2009) has one on the bay right now (although no returns...). And thatsourbag.com also has it and they DO returns. I have purchased from them and all went well.

yeah, i recommend that color too! i have one on the way! i hope i love it cuz of that no return thing... cjour's price is the best, but if you need return options, definitely do TOB. I avoided TOB this time around becuase of $20 worth of tax that i had to cough up for the last one! darned IL stores...darned living in IL...

yay! i have to strain to be a stickler for grammar at work, replying to people in emails, but i can..........

............................let myself.....be free.....

...(and hopefully not be an eyesore for others on this site :rolleyes: ehehehe)

plus, i have to admit, close to weekends after a long work-day (or on hump-day >_<) , sometimes i might have a bottle of cider after work and hop online, and having some of that prior to dinner in my belly makes me a wee bit giggly and type erratically :upsidedown: hahaa

i REALLY love the spring colors , maybe more than the fall?! it's like when crayola came out with a few new colors all of a sudden-- in the past 10 yrs? like "cerulean blue" and "jungle green," almost like berry blue and green apple, respectively?!! i just tend to wear black more often than brown and that's why i wished more of the spring colors other than the plum jelly wtih black for some bags could have black trim!!!

i think i will use my lunch break and zoom over to usps tomorrow, if the click-n-ship confirmation page shows as a "go" tomorrow , to get my uma bag, and i will take pictures!!!! currie was awesome at touchofsass when i called her and even whipped out her measuring tape to let me know about a few bags! i think you mentioned you love big bags? i love large bags, too!! yay!

oh pg you are HILARIOUS! the only other person in this forum who loves/overuses ellipses as much as i do............................................ :smooch:

first, i totally feel you about the brown trim! that's exactly why i don't like it! you totally nailed it. the only reason i ordered lemon drop was b/c it has this darker cognac trim - supposedly a richer brown. so i'm curious to see what it actually looks like. i have a feeling that it will either make or break my decision to keep it...

being uma. it was totally on my list - that price at touch of sass was CRAAAAAZY so i don't blame you. i only refrained b/c....er, i dunno why. :thinking: i'm soooooooooooooooo curious to see what it looks like IRL. can't wait to see it! i'll live vicariously through you for now. (if only that worked for us tPFers more often. HAHAHA.)

as for colors for you next boogie, i can't help you! i think green apple might be my fav - don't hit me girls, but i don't love the BH that much.... any chance you can wait for the colors in fall for some black trim options? (ha, who are we kidding??)

I love ellipses too! Shessica... to me the cognac trim looks LIGHT brown... the brown on the other colors is very dark. Maybe I'm misunderstanding? Hmm....

pgtea... you have it sooooooooooo bad! I love it, you sound just like me when I discovered Tano lol! I think the apple green boogie would be a great addition to your collection!!

I love ellipses too! Shessica... to me the cognac trim looks LIGHT brown... the brown on the other colors is very dark. Maybe I'm misunderstanding? Hmm....

really? the lemon drop shopper shown on MHB looks really rich...

picture.php

photo courtesy of musthavebag.com

Hmm... that looks like the dark brown trim that's on the other colored bags; I was thinking cognac was like the trim shown on 'every stitch' and 'six degrees' etc.

http://www.musthavebag.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=390&category=0 (for example)

hm, i just double-checked this - the boogie description does say "brown trim" rather than "cognac" (like the shopper says) - i could have sworn differently. the pic on MHB for that color does look more like the cognac on the shopper.... hmm....

TE can you weigh in on this issue at all?