Dogeared Jewellery

I have never seen it in a store..

but wait... actually... It may be at Bergdorf Goodman's or Henri Bendel.

Both on 5th Avene.. and both really close to each other on the same side of the street.

Hi there!

I'm Cassandra and I work for the retail web team at Dogeared.com. You can find Dogeared all over New York and across the country. To find a retailer near you, just shoot us an email and we'll look up the closest retailers to you.

We thank all of you for being fans of Dogeared!

Also, keep up with us at:
http://www.dogeared.com/blog

Have a fabulous week!

I just discovered Dogeared a few weeks ago, and I'm in love. It's so cute, and affordable too. I'm wondering if anyone has the gold necklace, how is the quality? I've never had gold-dipped before and was wondering how well it holds up. Which ones do you have? I like the wishbone and the cross the best, but they're all adorable! TIA

I just discovered Dogeared a few weeks ago, and I'm in love. It's so cute, and affordable too. I'm wondering if anyone has the gold necklace, how is the quality? I've never had gold-dipped before and was wondering how well it holds up. Which ones do you have? I like the wishbone and the cross the best, but they're all adorable! TIA

i think the gold dipped holds up pretty well. i received angel wings for my birthday and i wore the necklace almost everyday but it's silver so it did tarnish quite rapidly when i left it out and skipped a day wearing it. i would have preferred getting the gold dipped but since they're so affordable, i won't mind stocking up on a few different necklaces in silver and gold in the future.

I love Dogeared necklaces! There is something just so precious and sweet about them. I bought myself the "Make a Wish" gold-dipped heart on red string and wore it for about a year straight. It never, for one moment, looked old and worn to me.

It finally came off as my esthetician was giving me a facial. She was rolling a hot towel up my neck and the necklace snapped! She was completely embarrassed but I told her it was supposed to happen. I thanked her for helping make my 'wish come true' and it has since then become something we laugh about. In fact, for Christmas, I found the perfect one for her: "Namaste" silver lotus on pale blue thread. She loved it!

Now I am aching for another, perhaps I'll ask SO for one and we can pick it out together on V-day.

Last edited:
I love Dogeared necklaces! There is something just so precious and sweet about them. I bought myself the "Make a Wish" gold-dipped heart on red string and wore it for about a year straight. It never, for one moment, looked old and worn to me.

It finally came off as my esthetician was giving me a facial. She was rolling a hot towel up my neck and the necklace snapped! She was completely embarrassed but I told her it was supposed to happen. I thanked her for helping make my 'wish come true' and it has since then become something we laugh about. In fact, for Christmas, I found the perfect one for her: "Namaste" silver lotus on pale blue thread. She loved it!

Now I am aching for another, perhaps I'll ask SO for one and we can pick it out together on V-day.

That's a cute story! I love the make a wish ones, but I think I'd be a little sad when it fell off. I'm thinking of getting one for V-day also.

I think I'd like to have a couple and layer them since they're so tiny and delicate looking. I usually wear more silver jewelry, but I think for summer I want gold. And since they aren't very expensive, it would be no problem to buy more than one.

That's a cute story! I love the make a wish ones, but I think I'd be a little sad when it fell off. I'm thinking of getting one for V-day also.

I think I'd like to have a couple and layer them since they're so tiny and delicate looking. I usually wear more silver jewelry, but I think for summer I want gold. And since they aren't very expensive, it would be no problem to buy more than one.

LOL, thanks! Aren't they addicting?

Fortunately, it fell off and I was able to keep it, still have it!:heart:

Just FYI to all you dogeared jewelry fans, Nordstrom is having a sale of selected Dogeared necklaces for 25% off. I got a sterling silver lotus necklace (new beginnings) for $47 including tax!

Other ones they had were wishbone, explorer, wise owl, honey bee...those are the one I remember off the top of my head.