Jan 23, 2006
8244_R930STYB.jpg
8245_R930STYC.jpg
LATEST Paris nets tennis hunk Roddick

0,,2006460050,00.jpg

Smashing ... Andy chats up Paris in Las Vegas nightclub

trans.gif
October 03, 2006

PARIS HILTON has found herself a new love match in tennis star ANDY RODDICK.
My snappers caught the couple flirting at Las Vegas' trendy Tao nightclub this weekend.
Then two hours later, at 3am, they were spotted in the nearby Pure club getting very cosy on the VIP bed.

Ace ... Paris parties with pals

An onlooker told me: "They were snuggling up to each other while drinking Grey Goose vodka and shots of Patron.
"They were clearly a couple. She was very touchy-feely and he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"After a couple of hours they left together."
Rumours about Andy, 24, and Paris, 25, started last week when the twice Wimbledon runner-up showed up at LA's Hyde club on the same night Paris was there.

Reaching for the sky ...
star struts her stuff :rolleyes:

The pair already have a lot in common. They share a love of fashion and big nights out - with the hunk even being dubbed the 'Paris Hilton of the tennis world'.
Andy has previously dated a volley of beauties including tennis babe MARIA SHARAPOVA and actress MANDY MOORE, while the hotel heiress was most recently linked to tattooed former BLINK 182 drummer TRAVIS BARKER.
This could be the court-ship that finally works out for the pair, but Paris seems determined to stay single.
The socialite is undertaking a self-imposed year-long sex ban, although says "kissing is OK", and claims: "I'm flying fancy free and enjoying being single and solo.
"It's a time for me to have a lot of friends and not get tied down with somebody serious."

1. what do they see in her? shes not even the least bit attractive, urgh.

2. how is kim "famous"?

3. kim is too gorgeous to hangout with paris, but then again if paris is paying for her to jet set all over the world i guess i would be BFF with paris too haha