Hermes Reversible Belt

Gold and black here too, but I have to give you a third suggestion, black box/ etoupe clemence. I have it and it's very versatile. Of course everything depends on your other colour choices, but the reason why I love black and etoupe it that it goes both w black and brown

Gold and black here too, but I have to give you a third suggestion, black box/ etoupe clemence. I have it and it's very versatile. Of course everything depends on your other colour choices, but the reason why I love black and etoupe it that it goes both w black and brown

Thats the one I have, I :heart: it

I couldn't decide b/w these two when I was buying, so I ended up asking for Black/Orange and SA was able to order it.

Gold and Brown are also great colors, but if you're conflicted because you want black and orange, that combo is possible.

my vote would be to find the black box/orange combination. that's the one i got from the hermes in vancouver. it gives you the chic black as well as the bold orange. it's the best of both! and you get two hermes classics in one.