and it has been sitting in there...

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
in my closet for the past 2 weeks since i came bck from NYC...my mini lin bucket..:crybaby:

i use my damier speedy 25 for school.........

i feel guilty..i haven't taken the bucket out since i came bck...the only time i took it out was to take a pic for u tPF'ers! :supacool:

i switch around my bags for the weekend...one per weekend............but the bucket's still sitting there...:sad:

what am i doing wrong..:shrugs:?

Sounds like it may not be a match for you! I did the same thing with a red Monsac tote. It's beautiful so I kept it but have carried it no more than 5 times in 2 years. I probably should have returned it. :sad:

Than again I could carry it tomorrow now that I am reminded! :flowers:

Enjoy your closet hiding bag... I think it would be a great bag for school :yes:

p11295326_ph_hero.jpg

p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif

Return it if you won't use it! You'll end up regretting this purchase and lose money on it eventually! If you were crazy about it, you would have used it by now!:yes:

oh..the return date has passed! but not for exchange...
but seriously the reason why i haven't used it till now is because i think it's too flashy for school...that's the reason why i use my damier speedy!...i do like the bag! it's not that i don't like it but here in LA..everyone drives, and even the petite bucket is too big for going out!

u guys really think i don't love it? sigh...:crybaby: