Galliera PM...anyone have this problem?

sds661

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I am just sick...this morning I noticed a hole....yes a HOLE!!! in my Galliera.. it looks like the vinyl pulled away from the seam..I will be taking it to a LV store this weekend--how do you think they will handle it--my parents bought the bag in late Oct. early Nov. but it was a Christmas gift so I have only been using it since Christmas--I am not hard on my bags it seems an obvious defect...:crybaby:

Attachments

• LV defect I2.JPG
    LV defect I2.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 140
  • LV defect I3.JPG
    LV defect I3.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 135
  • LV defect I4.JPG
    LV defect I4.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 159
Take it back and see what they can do also tell them it was a gift you got for christmas and have only been using it for about 2 months I think they will try to fix it or replace it!Sorry that happened to your Galliera!

Thank you...don't know how I posted in the wrong area??...It is still under warranty I am just hoping they give me a new bag but regardless this bag is tied with one of my others for my absolute favorite bag and I will dearly miss it if I have to go long without it...

Do you or your parents still have the receipt? I'm sure if you take it back they'll replace/fix it
^ I spoke with an SA and she said LV would be able to look up the purchase in their system so I didn't need a receipt..My parents purchased the bag from a NM but the closest LV store is in a Saks..hopefully that will work??

^ I spoke with an SA and she said LV would be able to look up the purchase in their system so I didn't need a receipt..My parents purchased the bag from a NM but the closest LV store is in a Saks..hopefully that will work??

you should be able to take it to Saks. i took a wallet i bought from lv.com and a saks lv was able to look up my info and send it off for repairs.

I have my Galliera PM since last April and have no problem with it at all. Your bag looks like a defect and it should be replaced with a new one. Take it to LV right away! Good Luck!

I am so sorry, I hope they replace it for you on the spot so you do not have to go without because repairs can take 4-6 weeks. You are so luck that you noticed this before carrying it and that nothing fell out! Good Luck, let us know what LV does for you.

Thanks all for the support--I hope I get a brand new bag I don't want to be without it..I don't have a LV store near by but I am visiting my brother this weekend and there is a Saks right by him so I am going Sat. to sort this out-I'll let you know the outcome...