Would you buy a Sabrina pilot bag off the bay?

Me, personally...NO. If it was unused, that is still a good price and you could probably get the extra hangtags from JAX by calling them up. I hope she was joking when she said that...LOL. If it is new it was probably a display since it is a pilot bag and missing the two hangtags. If you like it, I say get it!!

Well, I have a pilot Sabrina and if I were to sell it, I'd sell it on ebay. Mine would come with all the hangtags, though! I agree - maybe it was a display model and some of the hangtags went missing. I think thats a good price for a large, unless you want to wait it out for the outlets to release them.

I though I read in your other thread, you did a bin for the sabrina?

Yes--I thought I saw this as well. IMHO (which I know you didn't ask for :smile: ) you need to go through with the purchase unless you have reason to suspect the bag is not as advertised.

BTW, I do think it's a great price! Good luck!

Well, I have a pilot Sabrina and if I were to sell it, I'd sell it on ebay. Mine would come with all the hangtags, though! I agree - maybe it was a display model and some of the hangtags went missing. I think thats a good price for a large, unless you want to wait it out for the outlets to release them.

So what is the difference between the pilot and the regular? The interior color?

sorry...still new at this
I'm not trying to be rude but all these questions should have been addressed before you did a BIN. As a buyer you need to go through with the transaction because authenticity seems not to be an issue now. Its take a lot of time, effort, and fees to list/sell an item and its not fair to the seller because you are having 2nd thoughts now. The photo clearly shows 1 hangtag. If this was an issue as stated you needed to ask before hand not now. The auction ended when you did the BIN.

I'm not trying to be rude but all these questions should have been addressed before you did a BIN. As a buyer you need to go through with the transaction because authenticity seems not to be an issue now. Its take a lot of time, effort, and fees to list/sell an item and its not fair to the seller because you are having 2nd thoughts now. The photo clearly shows 1 hangtag. If this was an issue as stated you needed to ask before hand not now. The auction ended when you did the BIN.

I have NO intention of not going through with the sale...as I stated...I was just looking for opinions. I have been an ebay seller myself for years and I am very aware of the time/effort involved!! But thank you for the kindly reminder. My ebay reputation speaks for itself with my 100% positive feedback. Second thoughts I am not having..I was looking for the difference between a regular sabrina and a pilot sabrina! The price seemed a bit too good to be true..so AGAIN, I was looking for opinions of other members...which are usually very friendly!

I have NO intention of not going through with the sale...as I stated...I was just looking for opinions. I have been an ebay seller myself for years and I am very aware of the time/effort involved!! But thank you for the kindly reminder. My ebay reputation speaks for itself with my 100% positive feedback. Second thoughts I am not having..I was looking for the difference between a regular sabrina and a pilot sabrina! The price seemed a bit too good to be true..so AGAIN, I was looking for opinions of other members...which are usually very friendly!

daniellesmommy was not being rude. You asked for opinions and because you stated up above that you hadn't paid for the bag it seems as if you are having second thoughts. If you want the bag Authenticated then there is a section for that under "Coach Shopping". Good luck. :tup:

The only thing about this seller that bothers me is the return policy. You have to list a return policy as its eBay's new rules. But you see how the seller got around that? Said to see item description, well no where does it state their return policy. By the P after the style number it tells you its a pilot, but probably only about 10% would even know what that meant. We know cause we live on TPF & Coach. So ultimately it's your choice.