i am sooo pissed with ebay right now!!

luxlover

O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
someone bid on my item and they got suspended for some unknown reason. Ebay now says because they see a transaction between my account and the suspended persons account, they are suspending me to until prior investigation is done!!

wth!! if they are still investigating, then they shouldnt suspend me! what happened to "innocent until proven guilty"??!!!

someone bid on my item and they got suspended for some unknown reason. Ebay now says because they see a transaction between my account and the suspended persons account, they are suspending me to until prior investigation is done!!

wth!! if they are still investigating, then they shouldnt suspend me! what happened to "innocent until proven guilty"??!!!

I guess this isn't a case with evilbay :cursing: I am sorry, girlie :sad:

I truly think *bay is systematically trying to get rid of their individual sellers and become another *mazon. Pretty soon you will only have people on *bay selling $2.00 junk. Sorry that this happened to you, but you are looking in the wrong place if you expect *bay to make sense these days. I do hope you can get it straigtened out soon.

Yikes that's unfair :sad: Did you file a rebuttal charge & a complaint?

I just discovered that Ebay is not posting my listings in the search results... and customer service doesn't know why... ugh, I'm upset... I had a pair of shoes up for a week and they never showed up in the search... :sad: