Currently what's your favorite store(s)

a little local boutique. i get amazing service and they have lots of designers and are always on top of the trends, but also have a nice mix of classics and basics.

I have to agree. I might as well just send my paycheck to Anthropologie every month. I can't get enough.:yahoo:

HaHa! Same with me!! But it's not their dresses, it's their tunics!!! I love them!! next up is the Binoculars tunic. So pretty!! Even their dishes, have you seen the butterfly and flower plates?? I think they are gorgeous!:heart:

a little local boutique. i get amazing service and they have lots of designers and are always on top of the trends, but also have a nice mix of classics and basics.

^^^
same here. In fact, you stated everything I wanted to say.
I always change my mind but at this point my favotites are:

Volk (Manhattan Beach)
Gilla (Del Mar/San Diego)
Kitson (LA, was better before)\
Tobi Blatt (Del Mar/San Diego)
Matti D. (Del Mar)

and manyothers

Right now it will have to be Victoria Secret online. I just bought this shirt and this dress. I am just waiting for my package to arrive and hopefully it will look good when I try it on. I hate sending stuff back. I also like aeropostle for their polos with the little butterflies, tj maxx for the discount designer stuff, and the gap for great basics. I would love to shop more at the mall but lately I don't have time so these are usually on my way to work or school...my wallet, I'm sure, does not like me at times...:crybaby:

Attachments

• V256743_CROP2.jpg
    V256743_CROP2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 27
  • V258190.jpg
    V258190.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 32