Myriad faces of Kelly Elongue

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
For the benefit of those who have not been to the elle.com website...

1009200512512746.jpg

1009200512514827.jpg

1009200512520578.jpg

1009200512521878.jpg

Finally...the original classic and IMO the best..:heart: :yahoo:

1009200512525505.jpg

Looking at the 1st 2 pictures, it looks like it comes in sellier and souple, just like the classic Kellys.

I would like to ask, since the Kelly Longue (or Elongue) is a clutch bag, I would think that it's best to be in a leather that is water-resistant (perspiration transfer). What leather is best for this style? Please don't say croc :wtf:

Looking at the 1st 2 pictures, it looks like it comes in sellier and souple, just like the classic Kellys.

I would like to ask, since the Kelly Longue (or Elongue) is a clutch bag, I would think that it's best to be in a leather that is water-resistant (perspiration transfer). What leather is best for this style? Please don't say croc :wtf:

Porosus croc.... their leather is made to withstand salt(y) water...
:graucho: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

The Kelly Longue is really gorge! I carried around a black box one at my store but at that time, I was too in love with shopmom's Kelly Elan to buy the Longue.

MrsS, I think it only comes in sellier construction. Pics 1 and 2 both look like outside stitching on my screen.. but I could be wrong:smile:

Wellow, I'm not sure if the patterned ones are for retail or just runway but I love that yellow one too! The plain black box one at my store a couple weeks ago was $5280 AUD.

ETA: Btw, the yellow one is the most accurate representation of it's size/shape. The others were prolly taken at slight angles and therefore appear shorter.