I'm confused

aimtree

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
[FONT=&quot]O.k so I bought a coin purse from a seller on bonanzle. She had almost 300 100% positive feedback imported from ebay and one positive feedback from a recent sale on bonanzle.
She is also a TPFer and has around 1,500 posts in the Bal sub forum.
When I bought the purse she said that it's her policy to wait 1 or two days after paypal payment to ship as she wants to transfer payment to her bank account. I said no problem.
The problem now is that I haven't heard from her for 6 days( I paid last wednesday, she hasn't been on bonanzle since Friday ( you can check this if you go to their profile page)
and to be honest I don't really know what to think, I guess she could have some sort of problem or situation going on.
I emailed on Sunday night I haven't heard anything back
I'd appreciate peoples thoughts on this:confused1:[/FONT]

Six days and unanswered emails are not cool, and I hope the seller has a valid excuse for acting this way. Do you know her fBay ID? Have you tried to contact her there? And if you know her from here, have you tried a PM?

unfortunately I don't know her ebay ID, it doesn't seem to be the same as her bonanzle one. I thought about PMing her here,but she hasn't been on TPF either since friday, that's why I thought there might be a situation.
I agree that 6 days aren't cool and I am not happy, but don't really know what to do.

Hey AIM.. unless there has been some serious emergency situation, this is not cool AT ALL. We would be happy to try to find out what we can...

If no response by end of 7th day, I'd probably be filing INR. But let's see what we can find out first.

PM'd U

Ok, so here's an update.
As I told you it had been 6-7 days since seller went AWOL, I tried to find out if there was a problem, as seller hadn't been online in this time, but I couldn't find out anything so in the end I decided to file an INR with pay pal. This was on the 10th. I then (same day) get a message from seller saying yes there had been a problem and she had to go out of town at the weekend (don't forget that I paid Wednesday and it was now the Wednesday after).
She then said it was sorted now and how sorry she was about everything.
I breathed a huge sigh of relief as she promised to ship the next morning and email me tracking, well Thursday came and went, then Friday came and went and by this stage I was a little annoyed/worried again so I wrote back and said that I felt she was taking advantage of me, and I felt I had been very understanding and she said problem was sorted out so what was going on?
I then finally got an email Saturday saying she had shipped, but all she gave me was a USPS insurance number, which is not trackable online.

The item is still not here today ( Tuesday) and I have no way to track it, I am really disappointed by the whole experience as the seller is an active PFer.

She's M.I.A. but reappears the second she gets an email from PayFoe about your INR dispute with a BS story about being out of town. She had already failed as a seller, so I wouldn't have given her another chance. IMO, that was a mistake. Anyway, I hope you didn't close the PayFoe dispute, either on your own or because she asked you to.

I paid on the 4th, I filed the INR 7 days after that(so the 10th). I will not close it don't worry!
I am disappointed as I believed she honestly had a problem and wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, but now I'm really not sure if it was all BS?
All of it makes not much sense as she has almost 300 feedback 100% positive imported from ebay. I guess I don't know how much of that was from selling!

SO.. paid on the 4th, and zero response from seller.
Filed INR 7 days later w/ PP & seller responded.
On the 15th seller said have shipped, but gave no tracking #...?? And did not say WHEN she had shipped.
And still no package today, the 17th.

Technically, seller had 7 days to ship. BUT.. it appears that the seller missed that deadline, which is unfortunate if the item is never received, as she will not have any PP seller protection. She insured it w/ USPS, but that is also a nightmare to claim.

If I recall, this is an east coast to west coast shipment. If parcel post could take 2 weeks or so. If priority... you might get it this week.

What a PITA. And unfortunately, a huge disappointment, especially from a fellow pfer & forum member. It's one thing when people have an "issue" and drop you a line to say.. "OOPS, sorry, crises.. be back XXX & ship right to you". But it's totally rude IMO to not respond for over a week, then say you will do something, but DON'T, then again, no response. Emails can be sent from cell phones. Quick communication is simply not difficult, these days.

You may want to consider what type feedback you leave for this transaction.

Last edited: