Need advice on a "date" bag...

Trahnee

Jun 6, 2008
Hi
This will be my first LV purchase so I'm clueless and need advice from the experts here.
I normally use the largest bag I can get ahold of during the day. I'm a SAHM and am constantly on the run so I carry the world with me. For this reason when my DH and I go on a date, I like to carry a smallish bag.
I'm looking for something that will fit my large wallet, blackberry and lipstick and can be worn on my shoulder if I want.
Do you have any suggestions for me?
I'm sooooo excited to get one!:yahoo:
Thanks so much!!

The Eva and Kate clutches are nice for evenings out, but as charleston-mom said they won't fit a large wallet maybe this will be a good excuse to get a small LV wallet too!

You can always do what my daughter does - she uses a cles in her small clutches when she goes out for the evening. Just puts her money, a few credit cards, and her license and registration in the cles, throws it in the clutch and off she goes. My other daughter uses her mini looping for going out. It's an older bag, but cute if you're young.

How about a Tivoli PM? It's cute, small, stylish and can be worn over the shoulder for some people.:smile:

i was going to say the same thing. Tivoli PM is small enough to be taken to nice dinner but at the same time it holds a ton. i love my tivoli!

other bags i'd suggest is vernis Rosewood or Roxbury Drive (both of these can be won on shoulder).