Any pics of Coach bags with a Purseket inside?

Neliza

O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
Good Morning fellow Coachies! I've been doing a board search trying to find pictures of Coach bags with the purseket inside but cannot find any. I am looking for a solution that will allow me to rotate my bags in a quick and efficient way. I find myself not using most of my bags because I don't want to go through the hassle of switching everything out. I think a purseket may be the answer. Any pics would be greatly appreciated!

I was all over this thread because I've had a Purseket in a drawer and just started using it. LOVE IT!!!!
This is a pic of it in one of my Sabrina's and a pic of how it gives the bag an awesome shape.
I tend to be an organizing nut so this is like a natural high for me. (yes-I'm seriously troubled)
I've read on other posts that people don't like using them because of the velcro scratching the lining. I don't really get that because the only velcro is on a pocket that is on the inside and is shut. I think maybe they flip the flap to the back so they have another open pocket but I like to use that pocket for all the stuff I'd normally keep in the bags zippered pocket. That way it litterally takes 2 seconds to switch bags.
FYI...get the pursekets off of ebay. You'll save around $10. The shipping through the website is $12...which is really steep.

Last edited:
I was all over this thread because I've had a Purseket in a drawer and just started using it. LOVE IT!!!!
This is a pic of it in one of my Sabrina's and a pic of how it gives the bag an awesome shape.
I tend to be an organizing nut so this is like a natural high for me. (yes-I'm seriously troubled)
I've read on other posts that people don't like using them because of the velcro scratching the lining. I don't really get that because the only velcro is on a pocket that is on the inside and is shut. I think maybe they flip the flap to the back so they have another open pocket but I like to use that pocket for all the stuff I'd normally keep in the bags zippered pocket. That way it litterally takes 2 seconds to switch bags.
FYI...get the pursekets off of ebay. You'll save around $10. The shipping through the website is $12...which is really steep.

Thank you so much for the information and the pics! I love to have my purse organized as well so this is right up my alley! What size is the one you have in the Sabrina and what size is the Sabrina?

I have pics somewhere on this forum with my purseket. I have the large and the medium. I also just discovered the chameleon organizer, and I LOVE it. I have the large structured and it fits in most of my bags.

I have pics somewhere on this forum with my purseket. I have the large and the medium. I also just discovered the chameleon organizer, and I LOVE it. I have the large structured and it fits in most of my bags.

Tara, would the large fit in a LV speedy?? I have an organizer but it's not the chameleon. I do like the organization they give you and might try the large structured one.:yes:

Thank you so much for the information and the pics! I love to have my purse organized as well so this is right up my alley! What size is the one you have in the Sabrina and what size is the Sabrina?
I have large Sabrina's and this is a large Purseket.
The other organizers are awesome too. I just like this one because it actually expands to the sides of your bag so there's no shifting or gaps. That way I can make the most of the whole bag.

I don't understand these. Do they have a bottom so that you can just literally lift it out of your purse and put it in another?

Yes, they are like a open top pouch with various sized open pockets all the way around them. So once you have your things in them all you have to do is lift them out and move them to the new bag. Most of my bags are large so it makes it really simple.

When I switch to a smaller bag from time to time, I don't carry all the things in the Purseket so I just take what I need and move it.