Your Agenda.....

scubasue

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Question for those of you that have an agenda.....Do you really use it? I just got mine in today (the red groom) and it is absolutely gorgeous but now I'm wondering if I'll ever use it. Maybe I'll just have to stare at it for awhile and think.

Maybe I'll just have to stare at it for awhile and think.
Lol... :lol:

I'm not sure I need an agenda too. Normally I use my phone calendar for meetings, to-do list, etc. But I'm thinking of getting the framboise or mono koala agenda. :sweatdrop: I love them both, can't make up my mind on which to get. But then again, not even sure if I need an agenda since I can live without one now. :shrugs: :shame:

i have the monogram koala agenda...and i use it as a wallet pretty much...lol...cuz i have a phone pda...so everything usually goes in there, but once i get my hello kitty agenda refills, i will use my koala agenda as a agenda/wallet lol

I got my mono koala small ring agenda less than 2 weeks ago and I've basically been using it everyday. Plus it's so pretty that it makes a joy to record every appointment down! :love:

Question for those of you that have an agenda.....Do you really use it? I just got mine in today (the red groom) and it is absolutely gorgeous but now I'm wondering if I'll ever use it. Maybe I'll just have to stare at it for awhile and think.

Yes.. i have one (Monogram Vernis - Fuchsia).. i love it :love:

YES I just got one on Sunday! And I love her she's great...I'm going to use her mostly for keeping track of appointments and work things, plus to hold all my to do lists...if you get one now, you can prob get some free refills, since it's so late in the year...